Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Lady at Shenjon - Blackpool  (Read 772 times)

Offline Rufus Firefly

Shenjon Chinese Massage
        38, Red Bank Road, Bispham
            01253 350550

I don't know the ladies name, like a fool I didn't ask but it wasn't Lisa
 A mature lady, very pleasant and friendly, slim.
Massage was OK but not at all sensual. She kept well away from the boy bits and made sure that she stood slightly away from the table so that there was no contact between my hands and her legs. After about 25 minutes or so, just as I was beginning to think I had made a mistake being here she asked if I wanted "extra" . We agreed on £20 and proceeded to give me a superb ball massage before turning me over. No massage on the front, she went straight on to the main event. If she had looked a bit more interested it might have been OK but she spent most of the time looking at the wall or ceiling. That spoiled it for me.
My fault for not asking who was working that day when I rang up.Lesson learned.
  £40 + £20 HE.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

That’s a proper shame. I’d of said you would of been in good hands there (literally). Two times I’ve been, Ive always been in the company of the lovely Lisa. Was tempted last month to see who was covering whist she was back in China. Sorry you TOFTT, but I’m glad I restrained.

You should give it a second try. Just ask who’s on. I’ve had a couple of very mediaoke, to say the least last week. Seriously do wish I’d gone to Shenjon.

Offline Georgedaviesok

Shenjon Chinese Massage
        38, Red Bank Road, Bispham
            01253 350550

I don't know the ladies name, like a fool I didn't ask but it wasn't Lisa
 A mature lady, very pleasant and friendly, slim.
Massage was OK but not at all sensual. She kept well away from the boy bits and made sure that she stood slightly away from the table so that there was no contact between my hands and her legs. After about 25 minutes or so, just as I was beginning to think I had made a mistake being here she asked if I wanted "extra" . We agreed on £20 and proceeded to give me a superb ball massage before turning me over. No massage on the front, she went straight on to the main event. If she had looked a bit more interested it might have been OK but she spent most of the time looking at the wall or ceiling. That spoiled it for me.
My fault for not asking who was working that day when I rang up.Lesson learned.
  £40 + £20 HE.

I went on Saturday and have t got round to doing a review but I will. The lady I saw was called something like elysia but could have been lisa. Mid thirties, small boobs, not very attractive dressed in tweed! Obviously Chinese. My experience was very similar so I suspect it's the same girl.

Offline Rufus Firefly

I went on Saturday and have t got round to doing a review but I will. The lady I saw was called something like elysia but could have been lisa. Mid thirties, small boobs, not very attractive dressed in tweed! Obviously Chinese. My experience was very similar so I suspect it's the same girl.

Sounds like the lady I saw mid thirties, tweed, don't know about the boobs, too well hidden. I'd say it was the same girl.