Author Topic: Princess Asia - London (East) Bethnal Green  (Read 6594 times)

Phaedrus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

Intro

This meet happened back in earlier in 2017. At the time I was a very occasional lurker on UKP. I wasn't going to post this review but after a discussion on a PM with a fellow punter decided that it would be worthwhile to add to the general knowledge and to enable fellow punters make their own minds up.

I was in East London and had some unexpected spare time so I did a quick search on AW and Princess Asia came up. I remembered vaguely that she had some negative reviews on UKP but thought "fuck it, she looks good I'm sure it'll be ok" wouldn't happen to me surely? :sarcastic:. It wasn't ok and it did happen to me but read on.

Price
I think she was running a special £99 for the hour or thereabouts. The cheapest Indian gal on the market but cheap ain't always cheerful.

Comms & Location
Called her to say that I was in the area and she confirmed that she was available and could meet in 30 mins. Parked up and texted her for the address. Some hotel just by Bethnal Green station.

The room
It was a hotel room. All towels were used and the bin was overflowing with condoms. I took a shower and dried myself with my own vest.

The Service Provider
As per her photos, but heavily made up.  Not very facially attractive. She looks good from particular stillshot angles but not so much in real life. In fact her greatest talent imo is being good at putting on make-up and manipulating photography and as I'm learning, a common skill amongst the instagram generation. She greeted me with a smile and was quite friendly in person and I mentioned to her that I'd seen some negative reviews online, she asked if it was UKP and I confirmed that it was.

The service
Here's where it started to go downhill. 1) FK - with tongues, not deep but she had dry coffee breath. So not repeated.
2)  Oral - Cannot remember if it was OW or OWO, prior to joining UKP, I hadn't learnt to discern and define what a good service should be. In any case I hope that it was OW. After seeing the state of the toilet bin, did not offer RO.
3) Sex - Mish - she hooked her legs around my calves in such a way that I couldn't penetrate very deep. So I pumped away for a bit, only getting at most about half of the fella in. At this point I'm not feeling very engaged and I recalled reading an earlier review about her where someone said that she restricts peoples movements during sex. So I decided to myself that I wouldn't put up with that any more and I straightened my legs out unhooking her leg clamp from around me and began normal penetrative sex. This made things worse because as I straightened my legs out, she made this little defeated soft sigh or whimper and;

A)  She started screwing up her face and biting her lip and then opening and closing her mouth like she was in massive pain.
B) I thought to myself that perhaps she'd been overfucked already and was protecting a sore vagina and what I was doing was causing her pain. So now the sex didn't feel exactly consensual
 
So now I'm having sex with this SP with smelly breath, with a bin full of condoms and used towels, who looks like she's in pain with every thrust and I'm effectively feeling as though I'm raping her.  Not my thing. At all.  :angry:
And I'm completely not turned on in the slightest and wanted to get out of there.

So I went to use the toilet and came out and made some excuse up about an emergency message on my phone and that I had to leave. Said my goodbye's and left.

Conclusion
A girl who clearly likes the money but not the sex.  :manhater:
IMO save your money and spend it elsewhere.


Offline Maverick1808

Did she swallow your load as advertised?

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
Did she swallow your load as advertised?

She has 11 Negatives on UKP.

I don't understand why punters still consider her ?  :unknown:

Offline claretandblue

She has 11 Negatives on UKP.

I don't understand why punters still consider her ?  :unknown:
+1 , also watch her porn if you need any further evidence,she cant suck a dick  :wackogirl:

Phaedrus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline mrpusa

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 32
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
A porn actress!
              She has made some porn videoes, ex, Fake Cop, Fake Taxi, this has given her enormous advertisement which may have gone to her head!
Banned reason: STD paranoid troll
Banned by:

Offline Deeeazy

A porn actress!
              She has made some porn videoes, ex, Fake Cop, Fake Taxi, this has given her enormous advertisement which may have gone to her head!

Just watched her clip. Must say she looks hot in that vid.

Great body.
Her profile's gone.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 06:21:42 pm by Deeeazy »

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,503
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59

Offline claretandblue

Hopefully, it stays that way.
Unlikely though,I guess the weight of negatives is giving her a well deserved dusty phone!

Offline Deeeazy

Actually on 2nd inspection on Twitter, she does look a bit skanky.

Phaedrus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Quote
Her profile's gone.

I seem to have that effect on the girls I review  :unknown: :crazy:

Phaedrus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She’s back and (probably) badder than ever before and now at a bargain price of £140.00  :vomit:

If you want unforgettable memories then this is your girl...

..just not good ones. I still have flashbacks to her screwed up contorted in pain and displeasure face during our last and only encounter.  :crazy:

Steer clear fella’s  :diablo:




Johnnyboy90

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Her face looks deformed and just watched some of her videos, she definitely doesn’t know how to suck a dick

sean70

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I have no idea why any punter would book this girl. My punt with her ranks in my bottom 3 of all time shit punts/waste of money. Infact she was the reason why I joined UKP so there was a silver lining  :rolleyes:

WHG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yup, I had a terrible time with her too around 18 months ago, before I joined ukp.
Should I still write up a scathing review? Apart from sticking the boot in, is there much point to another review?

Offline Sudawrirfwa

I saw her a while back when she working in Limehouse. Absolute shit she was, waste of time and money. I’m a Bengali myself and always wanted to fuck an Indian girl especially a pornstar but what a disappointment. She is in no way attractive facially and has no idea how to suck a cock. The sex was awkward and she tried that leg clamping shit on me so I just pulled her feet up to rest on my shoulders. I couldn’t wait to get out of there tbh.

Avoid her at all costs!