Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alizee21 - London tour - Euston  (Read 2504 times)

42 review(s) for Alizee21 (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline monstar

External Link/Members Only

comms - positive
tour advertised on uke and aw. booking arranged and confirmed on aw well in advance. prompt replies to queries through aw email and then texts on the day, with clear directions given.

location - positive
london tour (travelled from durham). hotel near euston underground station with easy discreet access to the lift and rooms. small bedroom and bathroom, comfortable large bed and decent shower as expected in a hotel. shower gel and fresh clean towel provided as plenty acquired from cleaners. nice ambience created with candles and non-distracting background music.

appearance - positive
alizee is a stunner. tall and just the right amount of curves with lovely large natural soft boobs. facially stunning, little makeup used and perfect teeth. wonderful big pussy lips as displayed in uke media, and shaved with a landing strip. she wore black and sheer lingerie which hid little but looked good. she is dark haired and has small soft hairs around her body, noticeable but not off putting. very accurate to aw and uke photos.

personality - positive
fun, friendly, flirty and enthusiastic throughout, all enhanced by her sexy french accent. enjoyable small talk during recharge but mainly focused on sex, flirting and teasing.

meeting - positive
two hours, £250 +£30 extra for anal. a nice warm welcome by alizee, hug and kiss. she was instantly playful and flirty with talk of fun planned during our meeting, providing teasing sights of her body and mutual touches while we were comfortable on the bed. it was difficult to leave horny alizee for my quick shower which messed up my timings.

upon return we started kissing and caressing on the bed again and removed her unnecessary lingerie. dfk mixed with lip kissing, lots of tongue use, she seemed to prefer short bouts of kissing rather than prolonged as is my preference. ro performed primarily for my benefit to play with her pussy lips, she delivered a few pleasure moans and facial reactions but little more and not an overly enthusiastic response. almost anything said in her sexy french accent is amazing, but 'do you want me to suck your cock?' is up there. nice owo technique, basic and not varied, no dt or ball licking but not requested. she focused on head of 'little monstar' and slightly down the shaft, plus a few seductive licks. warm mouth with just the right pressure, saliva and speed which would have resulted in cim with her technique but i opted for sex and to enjoy more sexy french dirty talk.

very good skills during sex. cowgirl - great technique and active on top, leaning in close with pleasure moans and dirty talk directly in to my ear, later allowing me to pump from below or taking control again. missionary - nice eye contact and dirty talk but not so active when below. doggy - more pleasure moans and lovely view of her curves, it also made her pussy extra tight. popped inside her, and round two much of the same. i was left to clean myself up after pop unlike some girls doing it for you.

'little monstar' was struggling in round three, i managed to get hard enough for sex and near pop but decided to attempt anal with not much time left. unfortunately a failure as expected but no fault of alizee - unless you wish to blame her tight bum. as we didn't manage anal, she offered to return £30 but quickly accepted once i suggested she keep it as she took the time to 'prepare', we tried and it was my fault. played for a while longer but 'little monstar' was struggling again, then alizee informed me it was time to leave or shower, exactly on our finish time - an unfortunate hazard of touring girls. showered and returned to alizee starkers on the bed, there was no rush to kick me out, we had a nice final chat, me requesting she return to london again soon, and a few kisses before our goodbyes and i was out the door.

services - dfk, owo, cim (offered), protected sex, anal (attempted) and ro.

highlight(s) - stunner, dirty talk in french accent and all around good service.

tl;dr - stunning girl with an amazing body, big boobs and pussy lips. slightly scripted gfe feeling but her fun and flirty personality more than made up for it. very good all around services with a few minor neutrals/negatives. i will return and am booked on her upcoming london tour.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 06:04:37 pm by monstar »

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review Mr M.....pleasure to come......... :hi:

Offline bbwandy72

Wait... Alizee was in London? She's been on my list for a while, but has always been too far up north. I see she's planning on coming back down here again. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. It's rare to see a WG with such universally positive reviews.

Offline joe diddley

Her UKP reviews up in the northeast have not only been positive in terms of grading but have also been highly effusive. Indeed the reviewer here has been the only one (I think) who mentions a couple of minor negative points. I get up to the northeast about twice a year close to where she works. Our Geordie and Mackem counterparts (reading her other reviews) obviously consider her a superstar and so definitely on my list.

holland

I admired the pictures of her pussy on UKE.
It is a shame though thinking that, with those huge flaps, she is not very much into RO :unknown:

Offline Sinz

It is a shame though thinking that, with those huge flaps, she is not very much into RO :unknown:

Was thinking just the same, what a shame, especially when I spotted these in the pics:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline unus669

With lips like that, no RO, must be criminal :scare:

Offline monstar

She does have a lovely pussy and lips!  :wacko:

I was focused on my enjoyment during RO, taking in the sights and playing with her pussy lips. I did focus on her for a while which didn't result in a much improved response so I reverted back, she may be more receptive if your technique is better than mine!  :unknown:

Online tantraman

Wow! I always love when her labelled photos pop up on the UKE trailers at the header/footer of UKP pages ... but she has always been out of reach up North.

I'm chuffed to know she does London tours, and must now get myself on one!

:drinks: