Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fetish Jessica: a liar - but not a very clever one  (Read 1164 times)

1 review(s) for Jessica London X  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Colston36

External Link/Members Only

I spent a lot of time and energy finding heras she suited my kinkss - in theory anyhow.

Then the night before a proposed meeting she says she can't find a place to meet

And what is she doing at the same time? Saying she's available.

“The older I get the more I admire and crave competence, just simple competence, in any field from adultery to zoology.” - H. L Mencken

Stupid and damned inconvenient. :dash:

Offline The_Don

I spent a lot of time and energy finding heras she suited my kinkss - in theory anyhow.

Then the night before a proposed meeting she says she can't find a place to meet

And what is she doing at the same time? Saying she's available.

“The older I get the more I admire and crave competence, just simple competence, in any field from adultery to zoology.” - H. L Mencken

Stupid and damned inconvenient. :dash:

She basically wasted your time, even though you booked in advanced.

Offline Mr_Shins

She doesn't offer in-calls at her own place so needs to find a place for them. So saying she's "available" doesn't mean she has a place for in-calls.

However if this booking was made long enough in advance she should have been able to find somewhere. And if not, she should have told you on the spot.

From my experiences of her she is very much a user, manipulator, liar etc.  Notably she has had no feedback since July. She's also blocked me now but not sure I want her anymore anyway.

Incidentally, she is one of the women in my profile photo here..

Offline killerbees

She doesn't offer in-calls at her own place so needs to find a place for them. So saying she's "available" doesn't mean she has a place for in-calls.

However if this booking was made long enough in advance she should have been able to find somewhere. And if not, she should have told you on the spot.

From my experiences of her she is very much a user, manipulator, liar etc.  Notably she has had no feedback since July. She's also blocked me now but not sure I want her anymore anyway.

Incidentally, she is one of the women in my profile photo here..

Pretty sure when they have available it's pretty much inferred that this means available straight away, so I'm not sure why you are trying to dilute her absolute thundercuntery or water down the time wasting for the op. Newsflash, nobody cares if she is in your profile pic. It sounds like you might have caught feelings for this brass and and are a bit upset that she has blocked you, but some of those feelings have still seeped through in your post.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Pretty sure when they have available it's pretty much inferred that this means available straight away

The WG in question offers outcalls as well as incalls, if that helps you any.

Offline Mr_Shins

I'm just stating what it says on her profile:

INCALLS & OUTCALLS - I can do OUTcalls with short notice - However for INcalls I prefer at least 24HOURS notice as I never do INcalls  from my own home !! (It's my private little retreat ) INcalls with me will always be at either a air b&b - Hotel or dungeon !

And yes she and I have history but I can see her now for the liar she is. OP has given her a negative review now so is unlikely to book her for an outcall or bother with her again.