Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella - Diamond  (Read 3667 times)

ninomem12

:manhater:
Awful is the best word to explain. I met he recently. Offers are absolutely down (If we can call it offer)!

1. No kissing (Nothing!)
2. No OWO
3. If no OWO... so, naturally, no "cim" and so on...
4. Just penetration!... (you must be on top) she doesn't come on top...!

I just stopped in the middle and without coming ended the things! U believe me?... I have been with
Grace (great), Collette (nice) and two or three more, but I don't know why she was like this!... I don't
know if it was on my case or not! I told him that she wasn't made for the job.

Other friends.... if you had other experiences, please talk!

I don't know what to say... my worst punt ever.

hornygeordieguy

Shame as she looks like she has a hot little body.

abcde

I know, had her booked for today....just cancelled.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Awful is the best word to explain. I met he recently. Offers are absolutely down (If we can call it offer)!

1. No kissing (Nothing!)
2. No OWO

I just stopped in the middle and without coming ended the things! U believe me?... I have been with
Grace (great), Collette (nice) and two or three more, but I don't know why she was like this!... I don't

There was another girl at Diamonds ( Serina) who used to play this game (no to this, that and the other) - was one of my very worst punts. She was also described as 19 when in fact she was 26!
I made a complaint.
I suggest you complain (in a constructive way) to Diamonds about your experience of this WG - Sorry to hear that you had such a poor time :(

ninomem12

You're right Flying Blue, mate.

I don't know what to say. You know, if I just want to act as a robot and merely penetrate, I prefer to buy artificial devices!  :D

kingkong

I wish i found this site before i visited Isabella, as i found my booking to be one of the worst punts i have ever had.
Over the past few years I have booked dozens of Diamonds ladies and she has to be the worst. Sure she looks good in the pics(not as good in real life though)but she is not into it at all. Her english is terrible and she hates it in newcastle she said. I have noticed an account on AW which is obviously her; i will be avoiding that profile.

ManBat

Why does she think thats relevant? She's being paid so that we enjoy ourselves, I certainly don't pay for the privilege of pleasuring a woman

Offline david4u

Oh no, I was thinking of booking her,,,.... i agree with hornygeordieguy!

kingkong

website has her English as "good"; I can assure you it is terrible.

denyason

1. No kissing (Nothing!)
2. No OWO

I had this same shit with veronica last march with same agency- very pretty brunette from eastern europe- no this, no that-  Asked for french kissing- she says she don't know how to do it so won't.  no fingering her pussy so just fucking- what a waste of money- flat was in fenham and which was shared with the other eastern girls.
But then Penny who I saw last year was amazing ?  Its hit n miss so why i use this website so i won''t lose out- to pay i need everything done- fucking by itself - i'd rather fuck my hand.

DaveMugabe

Moral of the story is :

STAY AWAY FROM DIAMONDS

If we all do this, the decent prossies will leave and go indie or join other agencies very quickly.

And David4u will not have an agency left (cept for his EE girls)

DaveMugabe

Oh btw I had a pm from David4u:

Hi,
Thanks for your reviews here. As i am new herre can you kindly recommend any girl offering anal here? or who is your fav OWO/CIM girl?
Cheers.

Seeing that he has a thread on the same thing here, I find the pm superfluous.

Standby for some positive postings for amour and others here from him now.

Offline david4u

Dear davew987654321, i thought here pm means a personal message but still thanks for sharing your thoughts.
I think it will be better to visit this site as a guest then!

DaveMugabe

Yes my question is why PM on a issue that you have raised as a separate thred already with several comments?  Why does it have to be personal?