Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy's Chester le street  (Read 2548 times)

Bigd13

This is my fist punt but been to many places for massage...Wow just booked with a Chinese  girl at Amys In chester le street
Massage: was good although I like a nice soft sensual massage so can't comment on how good she is doing hard.

H.E was amazing she started stroke my old fella and then said I'll do full nude with touching for £80 which I thought was fair enough that's the first time I've been offered this or been allowed to touch everything.
Only thing was she said not inside.
But all in all I walked out a very happy man  :dance:

Offline Mr blue

I've been a couple of times and had a massage from Amy , she doesn't stop answering the phone, was really offputting , nice massage and left happy but I don't think I'd return , think my last visit was over 2 years ago . What was the girl you saw like ?

Offline Sar-Major

This is my fist punt but been to many places for massage...Wow just booked with a Chinese  girl at Amys In chester le street
Massage: was good although I like a nice soft sensual massage so can't comment on how good she is doing hard.

H.E was amazing she started stroke my old fella and then said I'll do full nude with touching for £80 which I thought was fair enough that's the first time I've been offered this or been allowed to touch everything.
Only thing was she said not inside.
But all in all I walked out a very happy man  :dance:

Well a fekin link wouldnt go amiss as me fekin crystal balls all fekin cloudy again.  :scare: :scare: :scare: :dash: :dash: :dash: FFS get a grip of writing reviews.

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

External Link/Members Only  :hi:

Cheers Alfie,  :thumbsup: shame the OP couldn't have included it in the review.........................

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Knight Templar

been to mays 4 times in the past year , first time was with any who in may opinion was the best , next 3 times was with 3 different girls, 2 pf which went topless, one went totally nude, all cost around £80 , that included a HE and touching. to be honest  1  was ok the other 2 were average, in all honesty  £80 was probably too much .
Stopped using the place because you never knew who you were going to  get.
but I am glad the OP had a great time

Offline Tiger63

Never had the offer to get naked when i was there. TBH £80 i would expect to be fucking her

Offline happyguy48

I saw Amy a couple or so years ago S-M, when the place still had the old sign on the front.I didn't know about review sites at that time but I would have said she is one of the best around for a massage and she got my old fella to work  :sarcastic:at my age that is easier said than done.  :lol: It is on the front street which might put people off but she is worth it, even though she answers her phone..  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Never had the offer to get naked when i was there. TBH £80 i would expect to be fucking her

My thoughts exactly Tiger..................... :thumbsup:

Offline waynekerr600

I'd expect to fuck her twice   :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

I'd expect to fuck her twice   :hi:

Well you always were a greedy little feker.................................... :P :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Knight Templar

You are totally right , but when  your dick is standing to attention and a bird is standing topless saying do you want me to get naked and play with my pussy all logical thought goes out the window and the one eyed snake takes over 😜😜😜
Its not till you are sitting in the car looking into an empty wallett  thinking  “oh  fuck you daft bastard”. 😞😡😱

Offline bobdavid

You are totally right , but when  your dick is standing to attention and a bird is standing topless saying do you want me to get naked and play with my pussy all logical thought goes out the window and the one eyed snake takes over 😜😜😜
Its not till you are sitting in the car looking into an empty wallett  thinking  “oh  fuck you daft bastard”. 😞😡😱

^^ this. This is my problem too. I've been to parlours where I ask the girl "what's available? How much?" before we get started.. "Oh, we can talk about that later," she'll say. They know... they KNOW what's going to happen when they start stroking between your legs and fingering your ass. Cock teases the lot of 'em.