Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Kloe GFE Edgware road  (Read 2429 times)

3 review(s) for Pretty Kloe GFE (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tinybc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: arranged via phone with address given via text. Was able to arrange at short notice

Location: on edgware road 5min walk from marble arch station. The flat is ok although would not call luxury

Price: 1hour £110 extras cim £20 and £30

Service: pictures are accurate and speaks ok english. Handed over money and had a quick shower. So started with owo (with a mask as i was filming). Bj was good and eventually popped in her mouth she kept going until i was empty. She cleaned herself up and we chatted for a bit. Convo was ok but not that interesting so asked for a massage. This was actually pretty good and she applied decent amount of pressure for a good 15mins. Then asked her for round two. She gave some more owo...was about to unload again but wanted to fuck her so asked her to put the condom on. This is where it got a bit weird. She jumped on cow girl but her moaning sounded so weird and a bit fake. Eventually asked for mis were there was more weird moaning but gave her a good pounding before i unloaded again.

There was no kissing but i didnt attempt given cim happened.

Overall was good. Probably wouldn't of gone for filming as it was with a mask and max 15mins worth. However not really  gfe or pse but a very a friendly young girl. Good if you looking for cim..not great if you looking for gfe

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for the ToftT, bc - she's more or less my preferred body type  :hi:

Could you offer up intel on her body, please. Any body fat, good complexion, etc. The AW Interview indicates A-cup... firm, floppy, or ? Cleanly shaved below? Is she a smoker?

Glad that you got some filming in. I'd like to try her out for anal, although I wonder if that's simply clickbait. We'll see...

Offline Tinybc

Body is tight...no fat...couldnt tell if she smoked or not as the place or her didnt smell of it. Small firm titts cant complain about her body.

FlyingBreadMan

I was about to head out and tofft with her, but got put off after b&s streak I had suffered...

An excellent find and thanks for the tofft! Will gave to see when when I get back to the UK. Did she have any friends? Did she mention her working hours?

Thanks

FlyingBreadMan

Squeezed a visit to see her...bizarre report coming soon

Offline WKD123

Any chance you could give us a clue on PM or here as I was considering her for a punt on Tuesday. Now you have me worried!