Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amirasandel - Walthamstow / Bakers Arms  (Read 1145 times)

4 review(s) for Amirasandel (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Racer

I've just come back from visiting Amira External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: By phone. Her English is good enough.

Place: Easy to find, by Bakers Arms on main street. First floor. She came down to open the door. Parking in Tesco less than 5 minute walk. She just moved into this flat, I would even say in the last couple of days. Funny thing was that there was a guy close to the flat with a loud speaker telling everybody that god was good and he would save us, etc ! He was not a problem

Girl: I use the term girl loosely, she is more on the mature side of things. Those pics are old. I think she's ok looking, but she's not as young or good looking.

Event: We discuss services (she doesn't offer many). I get undressed and she turns off the light so very little could be seen. I ask her if she could turn them on, but she has some problem with her eyes(?). I ask her nicely again and she politely declines. I tell her I'm going, dress up and walk.

All little things that didn't make me want to stay.

A waste of time!

Anybody knows a decent girl in Walthamstow area (E17)? I have reviewed a few which satisfied me (especially Jenny Brazil), but they've all moved out.

YidArmy

That's AmiraSandy's new profile. There's a few reviews on here of her under her old name.

You're lucky you got out before she started talking or you could have been stuck there all night.  :lol:

Racer

That's AmiraSandy's new profile. There's a few reviews on here of her under her old name.

You're lucky you got out before she started talking or you could have been stuck there all night.  :lol:

Yes, it is she. I think she used to be around White Hart Lane.

BTW, she spoke! It was harmless, although a bit incoherent. Maybe she feels lonely and needs to connect with people...

Offline Vincenzo

Walthamstow area is dead as a good punt. Till a couple of years ago was amazing. I have now lose any hope, tired to waste money i`m starting to go outside that area.

Some girl are very nice but not really good performer, trust me.

Offline dipset

I've just come back from visiting Amira External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: By phone. Her English is good enough.

Place: Easy to find, by Bakers Arms on main street. First floor. She came down to open the door. Parking in Tesco less than 5 minute walk. She just moved into this flat, I would even say in the last couple of days. Funny thing was that there was a guy close to the flat with a loud speaker telling everybody that god was good and he would save us, etc ! He was not a problem

Girl: I use the term girl loosely, she is more on the mature side of things. Those pics are old. I think she's ok looking, but she's not as young or good looking.

Event: We discuss services (she doesn't offer many). I get undressed and she turns off the light so very little could be seen. I ask her if she could turn them on, but she has some problem with her eyes(?). I ask her nicely again and she politely declines. I tell her I'm going, dress up and walk.

All little things that didn't make me want to stay.

A waste of time!

Anybody knows a decent girl in Walthamstow area (E17)? I have reviewed a few which satisfied me (especially Jenny Brazil), but they've all moved out.
Try these i've punted these ladies a few times with no complaints.

External Link/Members Only   nice chunky BBW with tan lines.

External Link/Members Only  now imo this girl gives a good service for a romanian, nice petite sexy body. No owo or anything so a few people may be put off the price. Look for adverts from the same stable of girls. The other girls in tbe house are quite hot but i've yet to punt any of them. Be warned elissa gets very busy at times so they might try and give you another girl or wait.

External Link/Members Only
Decent little cutie but cant take dick for shit.

Look out for this one when she gets back from holiday. When i saw her she was in the flat that jenny brazil and perla used to work from and i will defo go back again.

Racer

Try these i've punted these ladies a few times with no complaints.

External Link/Members Only   nice chunky BBW with tan lines.

External Link/Members Only  now imo this girl gives a good service for a romanian, nice petite sexy body. No owo or anything so a few people may be put off the price. Look for adverts from the same stable of girls. The other girls in tbe house are quite hot but i've yet to punt any of them. Be warned elissa gets very busy at times so they might try and give you another girl or wait.

Decent little cutie but cant take dick for shit.

Look out for this one when she gets back from holiday. When i saw her she was in the flat that jenny brazil and perla used to work from and i will defo go back again.

Thanks! :hi: I'll explore and report back...

Offline laslokovacks

i think she stopped working? or anyone knows her new contact/location?

Offline peter purves

Place: . Funny thing was that there was a guy close to the flat with a loud speaker telling everybody that god was good and he would save us, etc ! He was not a problem

No! He was a voice crying in the wilderness trying to save you from the consequences of the punt  :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sinz

i think she stopped working? or anyone knows her new contact/location?
Sure wacko, you have only been here 2 years and contributed fuck all. Anything else you want to know ?

Offline Vivazaq

Walthamstow has gone down hill recently  :(

Offline Sinz

Walthamstow has gone down hill recently  :(

What it rolled down the hill ?