Author Topic: Little minx lucy - Belfast  (Read 6867 times)

Offline Maniccon

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
External Link/Members Only

After becoming a regular of Lucy's I thought it's only fair to post a review on my experience of being her client. First of she's a busy girl and it's regulars and first come first serve, she's on demand from people who know her. Appearance ways her pics don't do her justice, she's a very natural beauty this one, with an amazing body to finish it off. She's a very friendly woman to spend time with and is independent with a nice clean apartment she works from. She's a long list of services she is willing to preform for the right client with the right attitude, so treat her right. I've wasted time punting with other locals and none come close to her visits. Any questions ask away and the photo I've posted is of her that she doesn't use. 



Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Soulsparc

She looks good. I'm always put off by backpage though as there's no reviews. Is she based in the East of the city? Have to do most of my punting over that direction due to work

Offline Timmy-Irish

What age would you say she is?.. And what's she like service wise?.. Owo, etc?

jon84

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She is about 21/22 I’d say

Good owo but no cim
Lots love passionate kissing
Hot body and pretty face
Shy girl at first, but genuinely nice person

Personally, I think she is great

Offline andykane

I would agree with Jon, lovely girl. Hot body and good value for money!

Offline jm6d

Does the  long list of services for instance include receiving spanking or watersports or giving rimming?

Offline ross470

Lucy was perfect for me shes a lovey girl and good attitude. Seen her a good few times in 2017 but can't seen to get in touch with her this year. Trying to hold off with other girls until she reappears. Shes a Good punt guys if anyone has heard from here let me know please

Offline confetti

Sounds positive worth a look chees

Offline bonerman1969

She was my first proper punt and well worth it. Very pretty, lovely body (some moles that are airbrushed out of the photos but i dont mind them) she did spanking (she takes but go light, dont leave any marks!) but boy can she give it out! Watersports were a bit of a let down as it was just a sprinkle (even tho I'd requested it). Only been once but would recommend.

Offline jimbob111

She was my first proper punt and well worth it. Very pretty, lovely body (some moles that are airbrushed out of the photos but i dont mind them) she did spanking (she takes but go light, dont leave any marks!) but boy can she give it out! Watersports were a bit of a let down as it was just a sprinkle (even tho I'd requested it). Only been once but would recommend.

What part of the city is she based on? Not driving to the arse hole of nowhere

Offline bonerman1969

Was near connswater/ beersbridge road when i went. Was also 2 years ago so might have moved since

Offline jimbob111

Was near connswater/ beersbridge road when i went. Was also 2 years ago so might have moved since

cheers bud

jon84

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I think she’s moved on from the beersbridge Road, and is now on the ravenhill road.
Well she was on the ravenhill road before Christmas

Offline Maniccon

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
She seems to be back working regularly, hopefully get a visit in soon.
Banned reason: Tout.
Banned by: daviemac