Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanians  (Read 18815 times)

Offline punk

Yes, some probably are, I have often paid £100 for 30 minutes.

If a girl charges £200 an hour and gets plenty of clients then she must be worth it.    :hi:

True :thumbsup:

Offline Ladypleaser

Yes, some probably are, I have often paid £100 for 30 minutes.

If a girl charges £200 an hour and gets plenty of clients then she must be worth it.    :hi:

What if that girl is a Romanian. Would she be worth it then?

Offline Jimmyredcab

What if that girl is a Romanian. Would she be worth it then?

Not to me.    :hi: :hi:

Romanians are ten a penny.   

Offline Ladypleaser

Not to me.    :hi: :hi:

Romanians are ten a penny.   

That's just wrong. So you are implying that if an extremely hot girl, with good English skills and a great service was asking for 200p/hr, you wouldn't see her just on the mere basis of her being Romanian, while if she was English you would have no problem meeting that asking price. :vomit: I find that unequivocally racist.
 :thumbsdown:  :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

That's just wrong. So you are implying that if an extremely hot girl, with good English skills and a great service was asking for 200p/hr, you wouldn't see her just on the mere basis of her being Romanian, while if she was English you would have no problem meeting that asking price. :vomit: I find that unequivocally racist. :thumbsdown:  :thumbsdown:

Tough    :hi: :hi:

Offline bash_eer

« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 12:16:41 pm by bash_eer »

Offline Ladypleaser

Tough    :hi: :hi:

+1

In a time when people have become more accepting of each other and racial prejudices are becoming somewhat anachronistic and obsolete, I have nothing but sympathy towards both of you.
I will not address this any further, as I prefer to communicate with open-minded people with supreme intellect, not with a depleted breed of xenophobes.

Rightguardright

Offline punk

So are english birds.

thank god it is england bit strange if all our ones had disappeared  :hi:

Ted Bear

There are a few good Romainians gems out there but because majority are bad and likely pimped or are only here for short period hoping to rack up as much cash as possible and then go back home - repeat service means little to them

The good ones who are at it for the long period will be more repeat business minded and provide better service but they get outweighed and shadowed by the bad ones and unfortunately only few are willing to risk it.

Offline punk

There are a few good Romainians gems out there but because majority are bad and likely pimped or are only here for short period hoping to rack up as much cash as possible and then go back home - repeat service means little to them

The good ones who are at it for the long period will be more repeat business minded and provide better service but they get outweighed and shadowed by the bad ones and unfortunately only few are willing to risk it.

any one know where the gems are?

LL

Are we sure the PN field report is for LovelySofia92? Her profile suggests £200/hr for a minimum booking of 1hr which seems inconsistent with the PN report which was for £30 for 15 mins.
No it's not, as I already said.  LovelySofia doesn't do incalls, isn't 21 (she's 20) and doesn't live in Wembley.

zig033

That's just wrong. So you are implying that if an extremely hot girl, with good English skills and a great service was asking for 200p/hr, you wouldn't see her just on the mere basis of her being Romanian, while if she was English you would have no problem meeting that asking price. :vomit: I find that unequivocally racist.
 :thumbsdown:  :thumbsdown:

+1

small minded people... thankfully not everyone thinks like that.

Offline Steve2

« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 05:20:54 pm by Steve2 »

Offline Steve2

No Romanian is worth £200 that's for sure.    :thumbsdown:
As usual Jim you are talking bollocks. The nationality of the girl is irellevant

Offline punk

Offline Steve2

So are english birds.

Unfortunately you will not find a fit 20yr old at £100/hr

Offline NightKid

I did actually, average to poor face though.

Offline punk

I did actually, average to poor face though.

is there a link for her?

LL

I met this one
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
and reviewed her a while ago (positively).

dilettante

The type of girls you describe are almost certainly working for pimps, not against their will but it would still mean that they are earning something like £40 an hour, also they may be working a 12 hour shift ---------- so don't be surprised when the quality of service is terrible.

The one (and only) I saw was saying "Please - not too deep" in doggy and was grimacing in pain afterwards, after 10 mins' worth - I'm not particularly well-endowed, 6" if honest, so what else had she had pounding her to cause that?

Offline punk

The one (and only) I saw was saying "Please - not too deep" in doggy and was grimacing in pain afterwards, after 10 mins' worth - I'm not particularly well-endowed, 6" if honest, so what else had she had pounding her to cause that?

herpes? :unknown:

Offline Rickrabbit

With all the poor comments that Romanian pro$$ies get, if you were a pro$$ie and Romanian, would you admit it on your Adultwork profile? After all as someone so eloquently said "pussy is pussy", how would the punter know in the end (unless you serviced like a Romanian of course, but I assume as a SP you could change that attitude yourself)  :rolleyes:

TheDoctor

With all the poor comments that Romanian pro$$ies get, if you were a pro$$ie and Romanian, would you admit it on your Adultwork profile? After all as someone so eloquently said "pussy is pussy", how would the punter know in the end (unless you serviced like a Romanian of course, but I assume as a SP you could change that attitude yourself)  :rolleyes:
They have no choice. If a girl provides Romanian ID to prove who they are, their nationality goes on their profile whether they like it or not.

Offline Tailpipe

They have no choice. If a girl provides Romanian ID to prove who they are, their nationality goes on their profile whether they like it or not.

Some Romanians are very good  :D :D

vt

Some Romanians are very good  :D :D

True enough...I met two excellent Romanian girls yesterday at LMP...voluptuous Nicole & sweet Angel...both had me cumming in very little time...not a mean feat, especially the second pop, but Angel's tightness got me there!!  :D

Troyb

I am usually avoid Romanian girls but I have see few girls recently which had average services .

Usually Romanian girls
1- They don't CIM
2-No DFK

and they have very nice body and will very good if you see them few times .

I have seen these girls:
melysa55  External Link/Members Only unlike other Romanian does perfect DFK but very average face and body.
angelina External Link/Members Only She has amazing body and average face and good attitude , very clean , no FK , NO anal ,
no OWO ( first time) but was ok 2nd time  :hi:

« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 08:52:32 pm by Troyb »

Offline punk

I am usually avoid Romanian girls but I have see few girls recently which had average services .

Usually Romanian girls
1- They don't CIM
2-No DFK

and they have very nice body and will very good if you see them few times .

I have seen these girls:
melysa55  External Link/Members Only unlike other Romanian does perfect DFK but very average face and body.
angelina External Link/Members Only She has amazing body and average face and good attitude , very clean , no FK , NO anal ,
no OWO ( first time) but was ok 2nd time  :hi:

i see she has a new way of eating a banana  :dance:

Offline spottydog35

Try Alecsya in Ilford.  Romanian, 80 an hour, and one of if not the best punt I have ever had.  There is a review on here somewhere.

A couple of others I have had have been dire though.

Offline punk

Try Alecsya in Ilford.  Romanian, 80 an hour, and one of if not the best punt I have ever had.  There is a review on here somewhere.

A couple of others I have had have been dire though.

A gem among the crap  :hi:

Barebacker

The girls only see £10 from each guy that visits them. Most will do bareback for an extra £20.

Offline punk

The girls only see £10 from each guy that visits them. Most will do bareback for an extra £20.

like who, which ones?

Offline ladiesman020

Anna of 34 romilly street, soho & Tina of hod/annabellas/decadent divas. Are Romanian and there both top notch fucks
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

vt

Interesting stuff, how do you know that?

Offline Silver Birch

:bomb: :bomb:

Offline Rickrabbit

I think a lot of the cautious mindset (for me at least) in trying to scope out Romanian SP comes from the negative feedback that I read which only goes to compound a stereotypic view and a  connection that has been somehow made in my head between Romania...Romany..Gypsies... and the negative and some would say racist views that have prevailed in our society over the years concerning them. So already my mind is set around connecting the popular gypsy myth with Romanians and it just needs some bad feedback to compound the view

The link might not even be true but I am sure I have heard the term Romany Gypsies and linked it all with Romania although I believe that the true origin of Gypsies in from India, via Spain....and of course there are the travellers from Great Britain and Ireland, all with strong moral and family values amongst themselves if not towards those outside their particular caste. I shall now work to banish this negative connection, I deplore negativity but find it hard to ignore some evidence when it comes to expecting and paying for someone to providing a service, as stated along with the appropriate attitude.  :angelgirl:

Offline punk

I think a lot of the cautious mindset (for me at least) in trying to scope out Romanian SP comes from the negative feedback that I read which only goes to compound a stereotypic view and a  connection that has been somehow made in my head between Romania...Romany..Gypsies... and the negative and some would say racist views that have prevailed in our society over the years concerning them. So already my mind is set around connecting the popular gypsy myth with Romanians and it just needs some bad feedback to compound the view

The link might not even be true but I am sure I have heard the term Romany Gypsies and linked it all with Romania although I believe that the true origin of Gypsies in from India, via Spain....and of course there are the travellers from Great Britain and Ireland, all with strong moral and family values amongst themselves if not towards those outside their particular caste. I shall now work to banish this negative connection, I deplore negativity but find it hard to ignore some evidence when it comes to expecting and paying for someone to providing a service, as stated along with the appropriate attitude.  :angelgirl:

Look all over Europe Romanians have not got a great name along with bosnians gipsy or not gipsy.

Hydrant

Going back a couple of pages I never saw an AW link to Sofia of Wembley (the one with this positive P-net review):

External Link/Members Only

Well here she is. Slight change of spelling may account for the earlier confusion. She looks damn sexy and that review reads like a real punter rather like a fake from a pimp. But she only charges £70 an hour. Oh damn... just noticed she offers bareback. Has ticked it, anyway. Bollocks. Here's the link anyway:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Three more pics here:

« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 03:15:03 am by Hydrant »

dilettante

There's a FR up on what I'd call a "lay-Romanian", ie a 'normal' sort of indie WG as opposed to a priestess of the Roma mysteries of thieving, begging, lying and deception.  She seems really nice, then I read her blog and thought, "Wow - no way she's 19, she must be at least 10 years older than that, have studied postgraduate to a high level in philosophy / humanist / psycho-medical etc discipline, have lived in UK for several years and be very well-read in English."

Then I re-read the FR again just now and it says she has "limited English" - ho hum, never mind then.  Might still be very good punt though.

She must have got the blurb off the net, though couldn't google it, and I daresay someone else did it for her.

Offline Meursault

This forum tends to be quite xenophobic when it comes to Romanians in particular, along with other EE nationalities.

I have to say that in my (very limited) experience, one if the hottest girls I have seen is Romanian

A stunning girl, tall and slim - beautiful body, lovely kissing, very responsive, great services.

I also had a brilliant time with naughty danna in Haringey, who claims to be Romanian, though another punter informs us that she is Colombian.

Who knows?

And who cares?  if they give great service.
+1 #
There's a lot of ill-informed opinion on here about nationality. Some of it quite offensive.
I'm not quite sure how the British Isles would look if we hadn't have had invasion and immigration for century upon century anyway. It's laughable.
What's even more curious is: How "white English" girls aren't lumped into one category, when there are loads and loads of scammers and girls offering much and delivering little in that ethnic grouping too, usually charging more!
We are all human. We are all related. All should stop playing along with the games the power brokers want us to. It serves them, not humanity.

Offline Jimmyredcab

We are all human. We are all related.

No, we are not, please speak for yourself.     :hi: :hi:

Persie

+1 #
There's a lot of ill-informed opinion on here about nationality. Some of it quite offensive.
I'm not quite sure how the British Isles would look if we hadn't have had invasion and immigration for century upon century anyway. It's laughable.
What's even more curious is: How "white English" girls aren't lumped into one category, when there are loads and loads of scammers and girls offering much and delivering little in that ethnic grouping too, usually charging more!
We are all human. We are all related. All should stop playing along with the games the power brokers want us to. It serves them, not humanity.

I would generally steer clear of the Romanians as the ones that I have met seek are a bit skanky. They come from a poor country and they have a lot of gypsies so maybe they just trying to make ends meet.

This one was pretty good External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and her rates have gone up - £500 for two hours....definitely not worth it. Think I paid £140 or £150 but never wanted to return

Offline Meursault

I would generally steer clear of the Romanians as the ones that I have met seek are a bit skanky. They come from a poor country and they have a lot of gypsies so maybe they just trying to make ends meet.

This one was pretty good External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and her rates have gone up - £500 for two hours....definitely not worth it. Think I paid £140 or £150 but never wanted to return
In the last 2 years I've had:
Elena, Diane, Roxy, Andra and Anna (all Soho, all but Anna retired). From AW, Ive seen Bianca, Ana, Isabella, Amelya and my recent luck with "bait and switch" Alexya; all offering VGVFM and all with their individual strong points. All dark skinned, dark haired, tight bodied Romanians.
Admitedly reviews have significantly aided my selection, but I have walked from a few flats where I got the wrong vibe. Some Romanian, some Hungarian some British.
The last times I've been seriously messed around/lied to by girls were both experiences involving flaky, £150 ph, English outcall girls.
I think there will be a few more disappointments from Romanians as they are advertising in greater numbers too. Simple percentages.
Oh well.

Offline Meursault

No, we are not, please speak for yourself.     :hi: :hi:
Sorry, I was exaggerating to make a point, as I'm sure you understand. However, I don't really take much you say on these subjects seriously. You may or may not be a racist, that's for your conscience to decide not someone who doesn't know you. However, you clearly are a blinkered Xenophobe, based on your comments on this forum. Therefore, you should expect some censure from the more open minded contributors.

Offline tom269u001

Sorry, I was exaggerating to make a point, as I'm sure you understand. However, I don't really take much you say on these subjects seriously. You may or may not be a racist, that's for your conscience to decide not someone who doesn't know you. However, you clearly are a blinkered Xenophobe, based on your comments on this forum. Therefore, you should expect some censure from the more open minded contributors.
+1

Offline Tonyleung

Hey guys, newbie here. I'm wary of the Romanians coz of all the bad press they get on the forum. Quite a few of them fit my taste and budget but I don't want to waste my hard earned, so are there any in particular in, preferably, the city and east london that have a good attitude and provide a decent service?

Very much appreciated. Thanks alot.

Scooter = 1 post.

Offline jesus_jones

+1. Eloquently put.

No doubt you'll get a warning, dickdanger, like I almost did for saying the same thing, despite the flagrant racist bullshit he spams on a daily basis.