Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aisha babyx TOFTT pump and dump  (Read 1144 times)

1 review(s) for Cherry 20 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline johnnygunz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location - Garratt Lane right next to a kebab shop and a barbershop, not ideal during day when i went as she took a while to open and many workmen were parking up and others walking past.
Girl - Hungarian blonde not that great looking. mid20's very shy and inexperienced. Virtually no english.
Price - £35 15 mins

Rang her before i left, waited a long while for her to answer. Pretty sure theres no booking system, just turn up. Told her 15mins and turned up after 45 and no one asked where i was.
Was met by her at the door fully clothed, taken through another door where two girls were just laying on the floor with there phones, also fully dressed.

None of these girls had make up on and IZA looked about 55. Inezz looked the only pretty one there.
Aisha who i saw took me downstairs to where the bedroom was, switched light off  :unknown: then just undressed, no sexiness to it at all.
Started with some light kissing then she kind of showed me her neck, so i could kiss there, started sucking her tits which were salty (i remembered later she does cum on body :vomit: )
Her pussy wasnt bad, no smell. Got some OWO, but was very dry, mostly the tip was sucked and i obviously couldnt see anything because it was dark. Got the condom on and had her go on top, she was decent at riding. Carried on for a while after i came so she wasnt rushing me. Didn't help clean up just handed me the wet wipes.
I give the punt a negative, but the girl herself a neutral. I believe it was her 3rd day on the job, she hasnt got the hang of it yet. Her atiitude was good but i wont be seeing these cheapies again. Rather pay a bit more for a good time.

Offline mrpusa

Bro and to all,
                      Be EXTREMELY WARY of any provider who wants to switch off the lights! This is indicative of trying to hide a STD (usually appearing as a rash). For YOUR safety, this might explain
the lack luster performance on her part!!!

Banned reason: STD paranoid troll
Banned by:

Offline johnnygunz

Bro and to all,
                      Be EXTREMELY WARY of any provider who wants to switch off the lights! This is indicative of trying to hide a STD (usually appearing as a rash). For YOUR safety, this might explain

ahhhh dont say that.  :scare: She seemed really new to this, i hope its because she was nervous and didnt wanna stare at my cock. I did get her to turn it on after she got undressed, so i could see where im putting my clothes.

Offline The_Don

Bro and to all,

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=33183

Hidden Image/Members Only

Black Bro,

Please get use to "racism", it is a way of life! I am Indian, today I own 2 homes (combine wealth, i.e, salary, pension, real estate, etc exceeds 2 million pounds)!
   I thank the countless acts of racism from elementary school on, that forced me to  study hard in school and later the uni and then in the workforce! Being a "minority", we
   have to be twice as good!

Dear Bro,
         Yes, that's me! My wealth enabled me to try this hobby is various countries. I have found this "IMBALANCE" in Canada, USA and UK! In all cases these Hispanic women who look Indian
will try to pull this of, more times with success than failure. This is one reason I go to India to monger, with the "REAL" thing!

Pakistan is probably the WORST country to monger in, especially if you are non-Pakistani! I am Indian, and I was fleeced, loss of 0 pounds or so! It takes time to find reliable contacts, say 2 weeks at least,  time we monger simply don't have! Therefore, be extremely WARY!

Dear All,
        The probability of contracting a STD from a TS is statistically higher(about 2 to 3 times higher)  that from a regular working girl. Just keep this in mind when you have an urge for the TS experience! I have a MA in statistics!

As admiral Hoaratio Nelson stated "Forewarned is forearmed"! Now that we know for a fact that there exist an incurable strain of the clap,
I hope we ALL use condoms for YOUR safety and hers! Forewarned then forearmed!

holland

Thanks God I dodged a bullet.
I wanted to book her today.
I just posted a review of her flatmate Inezzx who wasted 2 hous of my life :angry:

External Link/Members Only orhttps://www.adultwork.com/Inezzx
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 04:58:01 pm by holland »

Offline hamchang

Bro and to all,

Or more likely she detests what she does for money, and can only bear if if she turns the lights off and pretends she back with her husband.... which even more explains the lack luster performance.  :dance:

holland

This brothel in Earls Court is shit.
Time wasting, back to back bookings, no hygiene, average or bad looking girls and poor service.  :scare:

Offline Brazilian Martian

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=33183

Thank you very much for this  :thumbsup:, Mr pusa posts bollocks most of the time and he has not even given us a review to back up some of his outlandish claims  :dash:

Offline johnnygunz

Or more likely she detests what she does for money, and can only bear if if she turns the lights off and pretends she back with her husband.... which even more explains the lack luster performance.  :dance:
Yh I like this answer better.

Offline The_Don

Bro and to all,

Banning reason: STD paranoid troll