Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Candazee kempston/bedford  (Read 1954 times)

6 review(s) for Candazee (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Batfink

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms...
A neutral here... slow to pick up the phone but friendly when spoken too.
Slow on texts confirming address and house no.
And took ages to answer the door. To be honest I nearly left but im glad i stayed

The punt
So she opens the door mostly hidden behind it... mind you she was in the skimmpiest underwear imaginable which showed her off perfectly. I was impressed.

The house was tidy and there were little shoes on the floor but the kids were not home. If they where I would've walked.

She leads me upstairs and we confirm time and paperwork.  She has a nice bubblebutt and very large pert boobs. I couldn't tell if real or fake but if they are fake then the surgeon was damn good.

She sits on the bed and with me standing starts to gently touch me... ok I know there are other reviews on here that say she is mechanical and it started that may with me too. I admit i was thinking neutral. Then I asked her where her accent is from... a bit of me showing an interest beyond sex and I get a totally different girl. She loves her boobs being played with during the bj  (covered) she angled her butt at the mirror and loved me playing with her pussy... then she jumps on top and gives a vigorous ride... lots of effort and dirty talk..
Afterwards she is friendly and funny to talk to as im getting dressed.. She sees me downstairs naked (her i mean LOL) a kiss on the cheek at the door and I'm gone paid for 30 mins was there closer to 45.
So she's probably early 30s face isnt playboy.... twice ive used that phrase now... lol. Her body is top notch and i will see her again.
I think you do need to give plenty of notice as i did to make sure kids are gone though..

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Thanks for the review . The negs on Candazee are her pics are quite dated now . No BBBJ . She is African - thats not a Neg but her Profile states British & she is approaching 40yrs old . Definitely a MILF . Agree about her service it can start robotic and you can get her to loosen up & get in the swing of things if you hit the right buttons  :yahoo:

Offline Batfink

She's still quite good looking though and I will see her again soon.... Will be interesting to see if my first experience stands up to a second go.