Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Jessie / Gatwick  (Read 1150 times)

11 review(s) for English Jessie (5 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Laidbackjk

External Link/Members Only

Reallly bad comms, have to email to book and takes around 20 mins for an answer, asked for phone number but always calls from No caller ID.

Arranged a meet for Wednesday but had to reschedule as my car got a flat tyre and would not have made the meet in time, gave plenty of notice around an hour and a half. She called me at the time when our meet was supposed to happen asking where I am and I said I emailed you earlier but obviously she didn’t check.

During that same call I said I can rearrange for 11am next day she said yes I will confirm this at 10:30 which gives me just enough time to get to the hotel. No call at 10:30 so I thought the meet was not going ahead but then she calls at 10:59 which I missed. I also got an email asking where I am and I told her you didn’t confirm with me.

Long story short I got my first negative feedback because she can’t get organised or at least give people a number they can contact straight away rather than dealing with emails. :unknown:

Offline MrMatrix

Sorry you had a shit time with this Op. Trouble with this group if the comms breaks down there is NO WAY to contact them by phone. You are left with e mail only and left with their diligence (which I have found to be variable) for them to check their e mails. With less than 30 or indeed 60 minutes to go, you are stuffed. The onus is on their comms being good and simply put ,they can be flakey. So OP I have every sympathy with you and have no doubt to you side of the story. Best of luck next time. :hi:

Teethgrinder

Disappointing, was hoping for a Gatwick punt this week but will try someone else now. Thanks for the review.