Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Victoria Bayswater W2  (Read 1366 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline Muzmuz

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Price
£150 one hour in call.

Booking
Texted agency for a next day booking and received confirmation shortly afterwards.

Basement flat about 10 minutes walk from Bayswater tube. Bedroom and bathroom are both clean and spacious. She shares the flat with other working girls so there is the chance of bumping into other punters although that didn’t happen to me on this occasion.

The Girl
Victoria has to be one of the most attractive Thai whores I’ve had the pleasure of fucking here in London. She is young, looks mid twenties, 5ft 3ish, cracking body, not an ounce of fat on her. She has had a boob job which looks and feels great. The only blemish being the fresh scars on her armpits from the surgery but they don't detract from her overall looks.

The Action
Back in the bedroom after a solo shower I enjoyed FK, OWO, RO, protected sex in several positions culminating in a CIM finish. I only managed the one round on this punt because I spent most of the time licking, sucking and fingering her pretty little pussy!
She was friendly and attentive throughout the punt although she struggles sometimes with her English so we had to rely on google translate on her smartphone a couple of times.
After the action it was back in the shower but this time accompanied by Victoria where she made sure I was nice and clean before dressing and leaving just over the hour.

The Verdict
Not sure if it was because I caught her on a good day or just that I was in a good mood but has to be one of the best punts I’ve had so far this year.
Recommended.