Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendation for Natural Big Tits/ Busty girl in Swindon/Bath/Bristol?  (Read 1444 times)

Online BigSaviour

Hi guys, new member here. Recently decided to go into the world of punting after discovering this fantastic site! Looking for my very first punt in the area. Any good recommendations from you fellas? I'm a titman myself and seems like can't find any decent on AW.. Cheers
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 07:14:38 pm by BigSaviour »

Offline happy as larry

External Link/Members Only

This girl Scarlette has got fucking great boobs but her service is a bit hit and miss.

Online BigSaviour

This girl Scarlette has got fucking great boobs but her service is a bit hit and miss.
Cheers for the reply. Given it'll be my first punt I do want a good service.. How about any dealings with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ?

hardpunt

Could try Monika in Swindon. External Link/Members Only

Had a great pair of tits. Service was good to all for £60 for half hour.

Offline Samsung8

Yeah she is a great quicky fuck, but she can be quite cold. Didn't fancy a follow up myself. Her tits are big, and look OK, but are quite soft (doesn't sound like a bad thing when I write it down but I know what I mean!)

How about

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tits are a very personal thing, but I had fun with all these funbags!

Offline mrdiamond77

I think she may be blacklisted on this site too.  She was on my HL about 18 months to 2 years ago.  Accused of stealing from punters, I think.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1