Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First choice leisure, Cardiff  (Read 19002 times)

Michael-Corleone

Anyone been here?
How does it work? Any good?
Thanks

Offline ampersand

Are they a branch of First Choice Travel.  Maybe you get a brochure and then go in and book  :D

dj3k

Yes also known as FCL. They charge £45, very basic service, but I have seen them all now.  Katy (polish blonde) is good, Jenny, Megan (welsh) one of the best, and Jazmin I recommend
They are top end looks wise for parlours but service is massage, covered oral and sex though some will do it in many positions, but very much a change the oil type of place. No gfe.

But I have been there a lot and they are ok but I prefer the one to one from an indy.

dj3k

Offline Daffodil

I've never even heard of it. Is there a link?

Offline ianvilla

I've never even heard of it. Is there a link?

At Gabalfa R/bout go up Whitchurch Rd about 200yds on your left. Not sure about a link, just found one possibility and it was taking a suspiciously long time to load so aborted.

dj3k

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15665.msg243374#msg243374

All info in this post by me

266-268  Whitchurch Road
Cardiff
South Glamorgan
CF14 3ND

Good rear access so discreet ;)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 01:59:57 pm by dj3k »

Offline ampersand

How long do you get for the £45? Is it a one pop shop?

dj3k

30 mins, yes one go.

And yes to the premises !

Offline ledley

I have seen 6 different girls there over the last 2 years. £45 for 30 mins tho they do generally rush u. Oral is bad and girls tend to be eastern euro or italian. Id advise avoiding fri and sat nights late as u will be queing behind all the drunks. Abbygales on woodville road or ambassador on city rd are better but cost more.

Notably i went one time and i saw 2 of the security guys having a fag (normally they r ghosts) ....in short u dont want to cause trouble in there.. very big humans haha

dj3k

First choice don't have security ? A friend works there during term time and the girls tend to look after themselves.

Only seen 2 welsh girls there as well, but the rest are EE etc studying at Cardiff so English is good!

Another down point is that in general, the girls get split rate so only make about £20 per client. But it's easy money for students. 10 clients on a saturday = £££ Beats Tescos.

Offline ledley

First choice don't have security ? A friend works there during term time and the girls tend to look after themselves.

Only seen 2 welsh girls there as well, but the rest are EE etc studying at Cardiff so English is good!

Another down point is that in general, the girls get split rate so only make about £20 per client. But it's easy money for students. 10 clients on a saturday = £££ Beats Tescos.

Im pretty sure they were mate. They greeted me as well. About 9 months ago.

I only go if im bored and finish work too late for indy girls

dj3k

oh right, not sure then.  I know a problem happened once and the other girls intervened. And now they don't have a madam but one of the girls asked who you want and the girls themselves takes the money.

Michael-Corleone

This sounds perfect to me!!
I've always visited indies and have always chosen carefully from adult work.
Turning up her and walking into a room of ladies and getting to choose one sounds like an interesting diversion.
At £45 a go I'll probably go 2 times a week, maybe more.
So, let me get this straight. You turn up, go to a room, get introduced to the girls and then choose one (or maybe two) and off you go and fuck them?

dj3k

Turning up her and walking into a room of ladies and getting to choose one sounds like an interesting diversion.
So, let me get this straight. You turn up, go to a room, get introduced to the girls and then choose one (or maybe two) and off you go and fuck them?

That is correct, but usually only covered BJ and covered sex.  No kissing, fingers, no reverse oral etc.  It's just straight sex, in and out in 20 mins.

Though sometimes if there is not a nice looking girl available then best to walk.

Offline PuntingPete

I think that's about the size of it.

If the girls were fit then great but what fills me with fear is not liking any of the girls offered. I know some guys would walk but I would just have to plump for the best of a bad bunch  :(

At least with an indie you can do your research & see what she looks like before you decide to punt

dj3k

Go see Katy(polish) and Megan(welsh) both young students, megan is fantastic!!

Michael-Corleone

I went today and shagged a big black woman.
She had a lovely personality and massive tits & arse but it is a completely different experience from seeing an indie.
I only had a choice of two and because this one made me chuckle a bit I went for her.
Maybe next time there'll be more choice.
Overall, I must say not bad value at £45.

dj3k

Blonde katie and Jenny are a must see at this place!

Offline ledley

I said id never go again but i went friday night in the early hours and saw a hot thai girl called lily. Great body and huge fake tits..... £45

I may go back based on that experience but much prefer indie experience  :thumbsup:

dj3k

Seen her few times. Jasmin is also good big tits
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 08:25:28 am by dj3k »

Offline ledley

Seen her few times. Jasmin is also good big tits

She was a trooper. She said to me if i gave her £1000 a month she would be mine full time haha.

There was a lot of men in there when i got there in waiting room but because i was pissed rather than walk to waiting room i just went by room with girls and picked lily  :hi:

dj3k

Yes it can get very busy some guys wait up to an hour to see a girl!

Though every one seems to pick Katy (so I'm told) and she hates men that cheats on their wife's / girlfriends - she's a really amusing woman and a little crazy, but good fun.

Offline ianvilla

I see they're advertising on AW now and does anyone have a name for the girl in the photo's? Is she as good as she looks?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pauly447

Her name is Roberta and shae is lovely.

dj3k

Any new staff ? As I've seen them all up to September. Good for the money and some lookers.

Offline ianvilla

Her name is Roberta and shae is lovely.

Thanks Pauly and welcome here

Pauly447

They have. 20 yer old blond i think her name is melissa, pretty girl and does owo  :rolleyes:

dj3k

They have. 20 yer old blond i think her name is melissa, pretty girl and does owo  :rolleyes:

Will have to try her thx!

Pauly447

I see Katie is on Aw as Fc2 massage  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dj3k

I see Katie is on Aw as Fc2 massage  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Seen katie 3 times now, is welsh megan still at FC ?

Pauly447

Donk think ive ever come across megan. Will listen out for her name next time im visiting them

dj3k

Might have left now, around Mar / June this year, Brown long hair, welsh.

Offline ledley

Has anyone been here recently?

Not  huge fan on parlours but I do find myself visiting occasionally after a late night out. I moved house about 4 months ago so not really been too much since, but wondering if any gems for me to maybe get a taxi for when next ending a night on the tiles.  :drinks:

Offline ledley

also just noticed on the website there is a £5 off voucher on the special offers tab so 30 min punt is only £40

hemp2save

I've had 3 of my worst experiences in there  :wackogirl: it's like the 'NHS' - AW is BUPA

Offline HughJardon

This seems to be a thread, full of banned users tut tut:- "My words of wisdom"

Best stick with Indie   :coolgirl: 

Offline GreekVisitor

Hi

Does anyone recently visit? I am going to Cardiff for a daily work meeting. If comments going to be fine I will try it

Offline hecklerxx

I use FCL semi regularly and like any parlour it’s a bit of a lottery depending on who’s on and who you choose, but normally I’m happy enough with the service. There’s a back entrance which is a bit more discreet that you might find useful.

Offline GreekVisitor

I use FCL semi regularly and like any parlour it’s a bit of a lottery depending on who’s on and who you choose, but normally I’m happy enough with the service. There’s a back entrance which is a bit more discreet that you might find useful.

Thank you for information. I understood that appointment isnt necessary I can walk in and chose a parlour. Am I right?

Offline oneeyedvic

Sorry - being really stupid here but I'm sure £45 isnt all inclusive is it? How much are extras?

Offline Mil 34

Sorry - being really stupid here but I'm sure £45 isnt all inclusive is it? How much are extras?

Yes 45 is for a full service. Totally depends on which lady you pick, on what services you get as extras.
Full of Eastern European’s who are generally miserable fuckers though. So good luck

Offline crfc

Fairly sure I read somewhers that the £45 is a rub n tug other services are extra how much though? probably depends upon your negotiation skills, time of day, and needs of girl at that moment in tim etc!!!!!
So lottery
If only Greek had reviewed his visit!!!

Offline Mil 34

Fairly sure I read somewhers that the £45 is a rub n tug other services are extra how much though? probably depends upon your negotiation skills, time of day, and needs of girl at that moment in tim etc!!!!!
So lottery
If only Greek had reviewed his visit!!!

£45 used to be half hour with one of the girls full service , no owo.
When it opened years ago it was pretty good. Not sure what it’s like these days

Offline crfc

£45 used to be half hour with one of the girls full service , no owo.
When it opened years ago it was pretty good. Not sure what it’s like these days
Ah, yes orig post was from a few years ago  :D Never been to any parlour so only what I see on here snd as with most things to do with old age and bits falling off memory is shit (good excuse as any mind)