Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xLittleRedRidingHood - Edinburgh  (Read 1288 times)

9 review(s) for xLittleRedRidingHood (4 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline francobegbie

External Link/Members Only

Seen this one back in July, down newingtown.

Great girl, very friendly, good looking.

£120 an hour, up to £150 now

Vanilla service, pumping, covered bj.

Only bad points, she asked me to get cocaine, no thanks. Maybe has her own problems to deal with but I’m not her social worker. She also done a wee jobby without flushing but there wasn’t any paper in the cludgie so that set my mind off. Bowfin. Did make me a nice coffee from one of those machines like thon George Clooney has, which was nice.

Would recommend to those wanting to fuck a pretty wee darling wi a shitey arse but I won’t be back
Banned reason: Racist cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Matrix

The drug issue seems to be a recurring with this one.

Hopefully she showered after her wee jobby.  :vomit:

Offline RandyRob69

Each to their own, right enough and whilst I fully respect Francobegbie's review and glad he enjoyed the punt, it just doens't read or feel like a "positive" to me. Maybe "neautral" at best! I'd expect better for £150 an hour.
I see she has been subject to a range of opinions and ratings - not for me thanks.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 09:28:36 am by RandyRob69 »

Offline S.X. MacHine

Sounds like a solid Negative in my book; but then, I have zero tolerance for drugs. Also, £150 for a service which excludes OWO. I don't think so...

LuckyLuckyDucky

Fake report by the Beggar Boy.

Offline francobegbie

It was £120, and I would change it to neutral
Banned reason: Racist cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Boinky

Offline willie loman

So, you saw this girl back in july? I know some folk have busy lives but still.

Offline Uncle Buck

She does look good right enough but the comments on here tell me to stay clear. Tears what I'll do

UB