I visited Fantasia for the first time in early October, on the back of positive reviews on this site. Maria (early 20's) gives a really good massage and with 15 minutes left she asked if I wanted anything else. £40 for b2b, she stripped to reveal a great body, small firm ass and young natural breasts. Maria was enthusiastic and keen to please, touching and kissing her body wasn't a problem, she laughed when I gently bit her on the ass and she was happy to be guided by me to pay more attention to my ass and balls until I shot my load. I was so impressed I decided I had to return next time I was in London which was a few days ago...
I was shown into an even smaller room than before, this time an almost too good to be true stunningly pretty Chinese girl was providing the massage, she was very petite if like me you like that look. I think her name was Susan (works Sundays and Mondays), but her accent was strong and she spoke very quietly so cant be 100%. Anyway, to be honest her massage was pretty terrible but that was soon forgotten after we agreed £40 for b2b. Her approach was very different from Maria....after stripping off she climbed onto the massage table and lay on top of me. She kissed my neck and chest, all the time rubbing my balls and stroking my ass. She has a stunning body, petite, small firm ass and small natural tits, she was very enthusiastic and encouraged me to suck on her breasts and pretty much anywhere that I wanted to. I soon shot my load and she cleaned me up, she then pointed out that there were 10 minutes left and she would give me some more massage to finish the time so I lay back on my front. Susan again climbed up on top of me and started to dry hump my ass with her crotch - not what I had been expecting so I turned over and she lay beside me and let me suck some more on her tits and squeeze her ass while she popped her hand down into her panties and started to rub her clit for the rest of the time.
Will definitely return.