Author Topic: NatalieNAty-fife  (Read 924 times)

Offline Marvlus69

New guy here, will post some reviews soon.

Wondering if anyone has tried this girl ??

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Boinky

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,578
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Romanian, unreviewed on here, taking a chance...

If you TOFTT be sure to write a review.

Offline Uncle Buck

Boinky, quick question - do you comment on every post on here?

By the way - I respect and enjoy your reviews and most of your posts but you're a little like an oracle to everything. Don't take this the wrong wat. Just a thought,

UB

Offline Marvlus69

She has been around for a while, between Dundee and Kirckaldy just thought I’d check, she does look good. 👍🏼

Offline Boinky

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,578
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Boinky, quick question - do you comment on every post on here?

By the way - I respect and enjoy your reviews and most of your posts but you're a little like an oracle to everything. Don't take this the wrong wat. Just a thought,

UB

No. But I do tend to post advice regarding unreviewed girls and new members as many seem to just pick a random pretty girl and hope. Of course some of the new members might have been around a bit but reading some posts they'll just pick any old tart off a random website and then wonder why it always goes wrong for them.

Those of us who've been around a little bit more, know that's usually a road to an unfulfilled promise and disappointment.
Also add in that I'm a sad twat with no life....

I must be a couple of thousand posts off being a guru.  :P

Maybe avid helper or smug twat would be better for now. :lol:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 11:12:23 pm by Boinky »

Offline JoelGoodsen

Did you ever book her? She's in Inverness and I'm fancying her myself.

godwulf7

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yes, but her number is hidden and she has not logged in for nearly a week, so perhaps her profile is just parked in Inverness.  Looks that way.

Offline Marvlus69

07397 110859
Try that number. I was gonna try this weekend, pay day. she does seem to move around a bit between Dundee, Kirkaldy, Inverness.

godwulf7

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That is an old number.  Her newer one was 07384 059382 a couple of weeks ago.  Worth a try...