Author Topic: Kiki the Black Barbie -Aberdeen  (Read 1517 times)

Luvarug

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Almost tempted not to share as I had so much fun. It was that good I've seen her twice now and contemplating a third meet if time permits

Both meets were out calls to my place.

Pictures are acurate.

Good looking girl (in my opinion) certainly got me excited.

Great body, amazing ass. Great set of tits, nipples you could suck on all day long

Friendly bubbly personality, really good girlfriend experience

Sex in various positions and good OWO. Gives it her all and seems to genuinely enjoy herself. Gets very wet and tastes amazing.

If she stays around I can see me spending a lot of time in her company

Looks 7
Body 8
Ass 10
Service 8


External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline EL1M1N8OR

What did she charge?

I have seen different rates advertised on different sites.

Luvarug

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Both occasions were £100 for an hour outcall however she stayed well over an hour on both occasions. Probably closer to two hours +. Certainly no clock watching.


Offline Unfaithful

Can you confirm if she has a hairy Pussy? That would seal the deal for me.

Luvarug

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Shaved with a five o'clock shadow!  :lol:

She won't be to everyone's taste but I had a great time