Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rose Paris in Farnborough  (Read 10438 times)

19 review(s) for Paris•Stripper•Show (13 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Melb

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Confirmed the services, as much to get her talking as well as confirmation. She was friendly and convincing on the phone. Had a little 'wow' moment when I saw her, very pretty and dressed as requested - as John Prescott and holding a meat pie. She was enthusiastic without overdoing the fakery, very pleasant and able to converse as well as squeezing my cock with her fanny.

I would see her again and if she reads this - please don't raise your fee, lower it  :)

Offline Tailpipe

Well done

Making you happy with a punt is not easy , she looks sexy . :cool:

Offline skittish

I'm a sucker for dark eyes, she's gone straight to top of my to do list.

Says she's touring 'Canary Wharf' any idea where she's normally based Melb?

Offline Tailpipe

Its interesting that her web site prices are higher than her AW listed price.

Melb

No, don't know her base. Sorry.
I should mention some downsides, no CIM and no real deep throat.

Offline englandfan

her skin looks fucking amazing

Melb

It's Plastered with makeup in the photos. She must've had acne at the time but it's fine now.

Offline englandfan

i was referring too her body - look at the close ups of her arse - its flawless and thats no photoshop

Melb

Yes she has a lovely body and a peachy arse.

vt

This girl has been well discussed on Pnet, she did work as a blonde at the Old Compton St  Soho walk-up a couple of years back where she became a legend as she was head & shoulders above the usual offering there.

She did a short stint at HoD and managing an establishment in the West End before going indie and built herself a great rep for her looks and service. She is apparently of Romanian extraction, but has spent most of her life here, so comes across as a UK native, specifically Essex.

I believe she is based mostly at Canary Wharf but has been touring recently. She was listed at £200 until recently which always put me off, esp as I missed her for £30 in Soho...but the £150 pricepoint brings her within range. She is always highly recommended by active punter Raylondoner on Pnet.

vt

Offline skittish

She's a looker for sure but did Jimmy leave his phone behind?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline akauya

This girl has been well discussed on Pnet, she did work as a blonde at the Old Compton St  Soho walk-up a couple of years back where she became a legend as she was head & shoulders above the usual offering there.

She did a short stint at HoD and managing an establishment in the West End before going indie and built herself a great rep for her looks and service. She is apparently of Romanian extraction, but has spent most of her life here, so comes across as a UK native, specifically Essex.

I believe she is based mostly at Canary Wharf but has been touring recently. She was listed at £200 until recently which always put me off, esp as I missed her for £30 in Soho...but the £150 pricepoint brings her within range. She is always highly recommended by active punter Raylondoner on Pnet.

Yes, I also saw her in Old Compton St  when she used to work as Paris. She and Angie (brunette Swiss) were the best in the area at the time. I'm glad I had her when she used to charge £30, her service was excellent but remember £30 was not for the hour, just about 10-15 mins max. So £150 for the hour now is not really charging much more than she did then.

veyronbad

Paris is indeed stunning.

Back in London Docklands
External Link/Members Only

sir_david

I saw Paris in Central London in July 2012 – magnificent!
Her price has dropped since!
Yes, that’s her in the blogspot.
I think she said she even stripped at Stringfellows?

mrfixit37

Paris is a legend. A stunning girl who gives a stunning service. She is still the same as when she was at 4 old Compton Street. Many a happy 30 mins spent in her company. Her regular ray is apparently a banker so can afford overnighters .lucky so&so :lol: :lol: still see her but less more so as can't do the travelling.