Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angela - Orange Spa - Manchester  (Read 1651 times)

razor123

Found myself with a couple of hours to kill so headed to Manchester city centre.First port of call was Chok dee formerly Thai sanook.Two ladies working on the saturday,Id say middle age thai women bit of the rolly polly type didnt fancy either one so headed over to Orange spa on swan street.Plastic billboard outside ,headed up stairs and knocked on door.One lady avaliable at the time think her name was Angela.Try to charge me £120 for fs but i haggled down to £100 for the hour with everyting included.Massage was a total waste of time just rubbing her hands up and down my back.If your after a decent massage this isn't the place for you.Basically a front for a knocking shop.Anyway the massage was shit,ok blow job,and sex was ok i must admit i did pound the fuck out of her.She must of cum 3 times and her eyes were rolling into the back of her head.As i was leaving there was another girl called Yukai or Yonkai anyone seen her

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 01:36:28 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline scoffscoffer

Bit more description of girls?

Offline westeros

What was Angela like? Looks wise. I've started to crave chinese again

razor123

Angela i would say is around 35 ish quite nice body she was wearing a baby doll dress and high heels,in the room when she got naked she had firm boobs and afew tires but nothing major.I noticed when in mish she had layers of make up on which am not a big fan of but still looked ok i would say average.As i was leaving the i thought the girl in the waiting area was the receptionist daughter she looked quite to me around 20ish no make up on i asked if she was working but englush not too good then i asked recoptionist if she was working and what her name was Yuki or Yokai.I will be going to see her very soon so will put up new post of my escapades.