Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady_Red_x - Glasgow  (Read 1541 times)

22 review(s) for Lady_Red_x (19 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Boinky

External Link/Members Only

Lady Red has had a good amount of feedback recently and it prompted me to add her to my HL. I had an afternoon free and arranged at quite short notice to meet up. Comms were easy and no issues with timing.

Location - Hotel just outside city centre. Easy parking.

Cost £60 for 30 mins

Due to the hotel requiring keycard access to get to the rooms, I arranged to meet Sasha(?) in the lobby. It's quite a busy hotel and it didn't look out of place with no staff in the lobby in case anyone is worried. Reception is on a higher floor. On first appearance, she was attractive with short hair and large breasts. She was friendly and welcoming.

Once we got to the room she asked what I'm after and I said that I had heard about her amazing oral skills and I wanted to try them out. There isn't really much to tell other than she made a meal out my cock and balls for the best part of half an hour with the most fantastic, slobbery, wet, licking, stroking and sucking blowjob. By the time she was done with me there wasn't time for sex and to be honest I think it could have taken forever for it to never achieve much.

In short, I had a great time. Sasha is a very warm and welcoming lady, she has a nice figure for a woman her age who's had kids (mummy tummy) and some great, large and very sensitive breasts if that's your thing. By sensitive I mean she's responsive to having the nipples played with not you can't touch them.

I had a quick cleanup and then left with a skip in my beat.

Online allypally

Would you say her age reflects on what is provided on AW?
Also looks wise, head turner or.......?

Offline Boinky

I'd say her age is spot on. She could perhaps trim a couple of years off for her face.

She's not a stunner but I thought she was attractive, she has short hair which some guys don't like.

Her body is age accurate, a few kids, caesarean scar and flabby in that area, large natural breasts that require support. I'd say her photos are accurate though they cover the mummy tummy.

If you're looking for a model type I'd look elsewhere but there's a good number of reviews for her linked to mine so have a read through as others mention looks and age as well.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 12:54:47 pm by Boinky »

Online allypally

Thanks for the reply Boinky. Will keep her on the subs bench just now as her working days are a little unpredictable

Givememilf

Best blowjob I've ever had. Tbh I've told a bunch of ladies that... But she's the only with which I've actually meant it. Hahaha. The woman is gifted.

Offline tazman1002001

Tempted to get in there for a quicke blow job and to see those tits and nipples.

She def looks good...just not sure why I haven't seen her yet.
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Givememilf

Tempted to get in there for a quicke blow job and to see those tits and nipples.

She def looks good...just not sure why I haven't seen her yet.

Taz mate, you owe it to yourself. She s the best all round sp in Glasgow imo.  I cannot bang on enough about her blowjob skills. She s a terrific shag too, but the BJ in particular.... I had dreams about it.

Offline tazman1002001

Taz mate, you owe it to yourself. She s the best all round sp in Glasgow imo.  I cannot bang on enough about her blowjob skills. She s a terrific shag too, but the BJ in particular.... I had dreams about it.

Yeah a few emails sent and will be seeing her next week when I'm back in the UK.

She def has good reviews on here .... Looking forward to some experienced action and nice big juicy tits to suck on after a line of young girls.
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: