Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stella Gold, basic but enthusiastic VFM in Harlesden  (Read 2415 times)

2 review(s) for Stella Gold (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7395065) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline od13218

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Sought this one out after a disappointment with Anita Barbara. On the hunt for a cheap NW London pump & dump, had this profile in the HL, called when plan A had fallen through and price and location were ideal.

Comms: good. Friendly, reasonable English. Happy to text me postcode so I could decide if convenient before confirming. Was flexible about time: I couldn't wait the 30 mins she asked but she agreed I could come in 15.

Location: inside, absolutely fine. Small 1 bed flat, you go through the kitchen/diner to the bedroom which is only semi-partitioned off. Not a lot of space but clean and comfortable.
However access is not discreet: the door is next to a launderette, and when I arrived there was a guy having a fag leaning against the door, and the launderette owner came out and made a joke about the hooker upstairs. So the neighbours obvs all know what's going on though don't seem to care. Might put some off so thought better to mention it.

The girl: gotta be honest, the pics are flattering. She looked fine, but a bit plumper than pictured (which for me is a plus) as well as a bit tired looking in the face- though smiley and cheerful.

Attitude: friendly and willing from start to finish. Agreed £30 quicky, unlike Anita Barbara no problem to include sex at that price. Stripped and had me lie on my back. Started with an excellent, sensual tit wank which had me raring to go. Condom on and a quick suck, then enthusiastically climbed aboard and rode me vigorously in CG. Very energetic, plenty of writhing and pumping. Kissed her neck, ears, tits, face but no FK- may be on offer in longer punts, but didn't ask.
In short- did a cracking job of releasing some frustrations after a shite morning at work. Thoroughly enjoyable and will be back.

Offline od13218

For anyone still looking: this profile has obviously been switched and now leads to someone totally different in Wolverhampton. Sorry!

Offline adindas

Type_O_Negative