Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherie Amour - Paddington  (Read 981 times)

56 review(s) for x Cherie Amour x (47 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Himeros

Today I saw her: External Link/Members Only

I have come across Cherie's reviews before & decided from looking at her photos I would not see her because her breasts are fake.

Today I changed my mind out of curiosity & called her to arrange a meeting in the evening. Got to her place, nearest tube stations are Lancaster or Paddington, & went upstairs to her room.

She stepped out from behind the door & is about 5'1" tall, not that I care about a woman's height, & immediately I could see her breasts   were enhanced even with her bra on. I asked for DFK, OWO & CIM to which she agreed except CIM, I also asked if her breasts were real. "Oui" she responded pushing out her bosom with an expression of shock that I had doubts. She also has some tattoos one on her thigh or bum cheek, can't quite remember now.

Normally at this point I would leave but felt I should examine those specimens further, so gave my £150, I felt a sharp pain in my heart as she took the money from my hands.

I squeezed, sucked & fondled those breasts, looked at them from every angle & can say with confidence...They look & feel 100% enhanced. Also they are way out of proportion to her waist, every big breasted woman I have been with was big all over. Not fat but voluptuous she on the other hand has a stomach flat as a pancake with a massive rack on top. Disproportionate.

If she had written in the interview section of her profile her breasts were fake instead of natural I would not be upset because I would not have gone.

Offline PLeisure

So you didn't fuck her? 
Whilst it's appreciated that you've confirm the boobs are fake, this review doesn't manage to get beyond her mammaries... should readers assume that you paid £150 to inspect them in detail  :sarcastic:

Offline Sinz

What are you OP,  fake boob inspector ?

Did she hurt your feelings by lying on her profile you poor thing ? Oh just grow up !

99% of the AW profiles are fake to attract punters.

As PLeisure, mentioned did you even punt her or was this just another rant post of nothing ?

« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 08:29:51 am by Sinz »

Offline PLeisure

Did she hurt your feelings by lying on her profile you poor thing ? Oh just grow up !

As PLeisure, mentioned did you even punt her or was this just another rant post of nothing ?

Check out his first review... dubious.com  :rolleyes:

WHG

Can we get away from the whole 'real or fake' argument please?
The question should be: Are they nice?
Many wgs lie about certain things on their profile. We all do it! I'm sure we all have something on our cv that is complete bullshit/exaggeration, just to make ourselves look better.

If she is a decent wg, providing decent service, that should be the main thing. The fact that the real or fake argument is split down the middle means that, if they are fake, the surgeon has done a decent job. 

Offline PilotMan

What a complete waste of white space. This review(?) should be disregarded IMO.

They're fake, SO WHAT!!!

I've punted lots of girls with natural D cups on a tiny frame. Your "experience" is that you probably have little experience of women or you're a chubby chaser.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 09:28:15 am by PilotMan »

Offline PilotMan

Can we get away from the whole 'real or fake' argument please?
The question should be: Are they nice?
Many wgs lie about certain things on their profile. We all do it! I'm sure we all have something on our cv that is complete bullshit/exaggeration, just to make ourselves look better.

If she is a decent wg, providing decent service, that should be the main thing. The fact that the real or fake argument is split down the middle means that, if they are fake, the surgeon has done a decent job.

She does have really nice boobs for implants, it's a fantastic job, not the usual footballs that you get. She could have been a C cup pre-op and the surgeon put the silicon behind the muscle.

Himeros

So you didn't fuck her? 
Whilst it's appreciated that you've confirm the boobs are fake, this review doesn't manage to get beyond her mammaries... should readers assume that you paid £150 to inspect them in detail  :sarcastic:

So I forgot to mention I did fuck her & came in missionary, I thought that would have been obvious, even if I did forget to write it above.

Himeros

Well then I'm giving an honest depiction of the way she looks then for OP.

Himeros

Check out his first review... dubious.com  :rolleyes:

I have text messages which proved I punted her.

Offline Sinz

So I forgot to mention I did fuck her & came in missionary, I thought that would have been obvious, even if I did forget to write it above.

If everything is so obvious what is the point of writing a review?

Himeros

If everything is so obvious what is the point of writing a review?
to

Your right but it could have just been pointed out instead of a scathing attack? Because that's what it felt like.

Offline PilotMan

to

Your right but it could have just been pointed out instead of a scathing attack? Because that's what it felt like.

You didn't really review her, just her tits.

Do it properly and I'm sure you'll be given a pardon  :dancegirl: :dancegirl:

Offline king tarzan

In my opinion her big melons are natural..
Others have there opinions and I can understand where he is coming from about not wanting to go to enhanced melons..
I myself want 100% natural...

I disagree on her height mentioned by the OP
she would of been a midget at 5'1 but she was average height at around 5'4 or 5'5...

I do believe he is not bullshitting about seeing her as she did have a faded tatoo on 1 of her bum cheeks..

A few other reviewers saud her melons were real
To me real.. I asked She said yes had she said not real I would not of gone..
But then again zaneta told me her knockers were real but on inspection as I have crystal clear spot on vision I saw scarring..
But over fake knockers I wasn't going to leave blonde zaneta! ! Still had a yummy yummy yum yum helping of the sexy bitch!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Himeros

[quote author=king tarzan link=topic=164167.msg1764006#msg1764006 date=1507297462

I disagree on her height mentioned by the OP
she would of been a midget at 5'1 but she was average height at around 5'4 or 5'5...

I do believe he is not bullshitting about seeing her as she did have a faded tatoo on 1 of her bum cheeks
[/quote]

Thanks for the support Tarzan, I was just giving my opinion on her melons. In regards to height I must admit I am not very accurate as at 6'2" most woman look quite short to me, so maybe she is around 5'4". How tall are you Tarzan?

Offline Kingc

I do prefers natural but I wouldn't be inspecting and sizing her up....  That's some funn shit I've just read WTF...  if you really walked away for fake boob's then you need to stay out the punting game.... :thumbsdown: