Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lillith69 - Colindale  (Read 1041 times)

6 review(s) for lillith69 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pewpewpew

External Link/Members Only

Lillith in Colindale. Made me wait around for about 40 minutes. Kept telling myself 5 more minutes then I'm gone, then she'd send me a text saying "2 more minutes". This went on and on.

Eventually got inside. Her eyes were red and she looked fucked up. Must have just shot up before seeing me. Went for a piss and the bathroom was an absolute shit hole. Actual shit stain (so it appeared) on the shelf behind the toilet.

She got undressed and had these marks on her body. Some looked like fag burns, some were dark patches. I was concerned but thought I'm only there for a blowjob so it will be ok. I've been in full panic mode since leaving her place that she is HIV+ and I'm a stupid shit for going through with it. Googled some photos of HIV lesions and looks very similar. I'm 95% sure she has AIDS

I was debating whether to provide details of the service at all, and have decided that you're all big boys and can make up your own minds. I would however suggest avoiding her due to health concerns.

THE MEET

£70 half hour. Flat right next to Colindale tube station

Lovely body (apart from the marks), short, slim. Very friendly girl. Very submissive

On her knees did a bit of throat fucking. Very hard, balls deep, sloppy as you like, spit everywhere. She held her hands behind her back for a bit while I grabbed her head and had at it.

Onto the bed with her head over the edge. Pounded away at her throat. Again lots of spit. Throatpie finish (of course).

If it weren't for the marks this would be a definite positive and I'd be travelling up to Colindale more often. But there were marks. Looking back I can't believe that I was so stupid for going through with it and am never going to take such a risk again

GUM clinic here I come

Offline punk

May be her look is from the previous punter and her wiliness to do what sounds like sub-domination.

Offline pewpewpew

May be her look is from the previous punter and her wiliness to do what sounds like sub-domination.
What do you mean?

Offline punk

What do you mean?

Sounds like she is into being dominated.

''On her knees did a bit of throat fucking. Very hard, balls deep, sloppy as you like, spit everywhere. She held her hands behind her back for a bit while I grabbed her head and had at it.''

"Onto the bed with her head over the edge. Pounded away at her throat. Again lots of spit. Throatpie finish."

Being into sub domination can lead to the to following look that you describe.It depends to what level she is willing to go to.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 08:54:33 pm by punk »

Offline pewpewpew

Did look like someone had been putting fags out on her arms. But the dark lesions? What else could that be? Dude, if you tell me that sub domination causes all of this then I'll buy you a space station or something as at the moment I'm bricking it

Offline pewpewpew

Sorry, forgot to add she looks nothing like those photos. Could be her in a more healthy time but don't expect to see what those photos show

Offline punk

Did look like someone had been putting fags out on her arms. But the dark lesions? What else could that be? Dude, if you tell me that sub domination causes all of this then I'll buy you a space station or something as at the moment I'm bricking it

External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only

See if any thing on there rings a bell.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 09:07:36 pm by punk »

Type_O_Negative

Calm down, you had blowjob only. What is the risk you would catch HIV then? Well exactly.

P.S. STDs allegations may lead to ban i think  :unknown:

Offline pewpewpew

I apologise if I'm wrong and if I shouldn't be posting about it but how can I not? I put it here to help the group but I've said it now so that's that. Of course if anyone has any questions regarding the meet I'll be happy to respond

Offline kungpo

I apologise if I'm wrong and if I shouldn't be posting about it but how can I not? I put it here to help the group but I've said it now so that's that. Of course if anyone has any questions regarding the meet I'll be happy to respond

would love to meet her but sounds WAY too risky, even Dee I'm reluctant to see again considering her drug issue. Its a shame because proper deepthroat and throatpie service at a good price isn't easy to find.