Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TamaraXXX touting for business (aka Miss Tamaris Flower)  (Read 5429 times)

supakev

External Link/Members Only

I saw Tamara at the start of the year once & since then I keep getting emails, texts, whatsap messages from her touting for business.
Just got an email tonight saying she is free for an overnight this Thursday at special price of £450!

Just wondered if anybody else has seen her and gets these messages too as it screams of being desperate to me.
If I wanted to book her I would contact her!

BeesKnees

I'd go up north see her for an overnight at that price!

Just read her most recent FR and a punter flew her to the Algarve for an outcall! Over £1000 he spent!

Offline skittish

I'd go up north see her for an overnight at that price!

Just read her most recent FR and a punter flew her to the Algarve for an outcall! Over £1000 he spent!

She mucked in with the chores and done the washing up. My cleaner does that and I don't pay her £1500, just need to get her to fuck me and I'll be getting a bargain.

Goofy85

^^^ Whoa. The things people with money do.

James999

I saw Tamara at the start of the year once & since then I keep getting emails, texts, whatsap messages from her touting for business.
Just got an email tonight saying she is free for an overnight this Thursday at special price of £450!

Offer her £250, then get five of your mates round and let them have a go at £50 each, you can have a couple of pops as well and all for free  :D

Offline Daffodil

If it's incessant then it's a pain in the arse and it shows a lack of discretion that many would find totally off putting.

That said, whenever I receive a tout text I see it as an opportunity to negotiate a good rate. They're clearly desperate.

Andre 3000

It's potentially dangerous and shows a supreme lack of discretion.

horny02

Offline NightKid

potato

Did you say at any time in your meeting that you didn't mind getting texts or emails from her?  If you keep getting texts have you told her to stop sending them?  If you have indicated that you don't mind receiving texts/mail then maybe she is one of the intelligent few that pro-actively markets herself?   Girls can't win sometimes - we slate them for being thick ( which a lot of 'em are) and then slate the ones that try to market themselves as being desperate!   I don't doubt there are many that are desperate out there but to which category this one falls into, I have no idea.  I have one WG that emails me every 4 or 5 weeks whenever she is up my way to see if I am free - this I opted for as it saves me from mailing her asking when she is likely to be up next. Works for me.   I also had one that I saw once and got bombarded daily by texts saying she was free. Took 3 texts back to get her to stop, stupid cow....

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Did you say at any time in your meeting that you didn't mind getting texts or emails from her?  If you keep getting texts have you told her to stop sending them?  If you have indicated that you don't mind receiving texts/mail then maybe she is one of the intelligent few that pro-actively markets herself?   Girls can't win sometimes - we slate them for being thick ( which a lot of 'em are) and then slate the ones that try to market themselves as being desperate!   I don't doubt there are many that are desperate out there but to which category this one falls into, I have no idea.  I have one WG that emails me every 4 or 5 weeks whenever she is up my way to see if I am free - this I opted for as it saves me from mailing her asking when she is likely to be up next. Works for me.   I also had one that I saw once and got bombarded daily by texts saying she was free. Took 3 texts back to get her to stop, stupid cow....

Likewise, I welcome such marketing texts. Yes, some may appear to be desperate, but I see it as a good sign for negotiating.
You know it works well when you have a 2hr session for £160 with a girl whose normal charges could be £200 or £220 (one
had it at £250).

Daily texts.... not had any til now, but if I had seen her and enjoyed my session with her, I would rather delete it then ask
to be removed from her list. In any case, it is a strictly punting phone so I only got annoyed when Carphone Warehouse
once texted me for a free upgrade!! I asked them to immediately remove me from their list, as this had nothing to do
with my punting (well, strictly speaking it did, as this is where I bought my punting phone from all those years ago).

Tamara xxx

Just wondered if anybody else has seen her and gets these messages too as it screams of being desperate to me.
If I wanted to book her I would contact her!

WELL SUPAKEV !!!  This is Tamara xxx and after all the above thread, that you have wrote here about me, slandered me and basically called me cheap .. you have actually just asked me for my best rate to see you on Friday!?????????????????? 

You say I was harassing you by emails and texts .. well .. when I left you last year you said to me, please met me know  your future dates for London when you get them so we can meet up ... so everytime I was due down South I let you know by email as you requested .. and then you start to slag me off on here!!!  UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Also .. you are trying to say I don't use discretion as i'm emailing you as you requested ... Hang On .. What discretion have you got for me .. plastering all these lies about me on here for others to see and get involved in your Fake Hypocritical Slander!

and now you have the cheek to text me asking what my cheapest rate is to see you on Friday!

GOODBYE!

Tjkooker

If any of that is true Tamara that is a classic come back.
Seeing as your a prossie though its probably at best 20% true

Tamara xxx

PS ..... And at no point did you either text me back or email me back saying .. I am not interested please don't text me anymore dates ... which would have been the correct and obvious way to handle this situation .. instead you just decided to slag me off on here and create a fuss!!

Not very nice !

Tamara xxx

You obviously have no intellect at all and I certainly don't entertain low class chauvinistic Punters like you !!!!

My Clients are gorgeous, intelligent and very respectful .. unlike YOU !!!

Offline NIK

I expect she charges 'considerations.'  :rolleyes:

Offline darkvamp

Don't suppose she'd be up for an overnighter in cardiff tomorrow for £300?

Didn't notice she'd been banned, thought I might have gotten a bargin punt there lol
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 12:55:56 am by darkvamp »

Tjkooker

No no its donations Nik. Maybe she could give all her "donations" to a charity of our choosing. maybe External Link/Members Only

Festisio

I'm not surprised you have a cobwebbed phone when you charge 200 notes up north.  That's what most of your flat cap wearing, whippet owning punters earn in a month.

Next time you're in London let me know, I'd consider hanging out the back of you for £120 /hr max.

Offline AnthG

WELL SUPAKEV !!!  This is Tamara xxx and after all the above thread, that you have wrote here about me, slandered me and basically called me cheap .. you have actually just asked me for my best rate to see you on Friday!?????????????????? 

You say I was harassing you by emails and texts .. well .. when I left you last year you said to me, please met me know  your future dates for London when you get them so we can meet up ... so everytime I was due down South I let you know by email as you requested .. and then you start to slag me off on here!!!  UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Also .. you are trying to say I don't use discretion as i'm emailing you as you requested ... Hang On .. What discretion have you got for me .. plastering all these lies about me on here for others to see and get involved in your Fake Hypocritical Slander!

and now you have the cheek to text me asking what my cheapest rate is to see you on Friday!

GOODBYE!
You do realize the OPs post was effectively a massive free banner advertisement for you and your offer. Any one in your region would have clicked that link and looked at your profile and then seen the £450 and thought possibly.

That was until you came on here acting psychotic.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Timo

0% will be true.
Prossies usually have CLD......Compulsive Lying Disorder.

Offline Jerboa

I agree with Tamara, why didn't the OP just ask her to stop, if he'd asked her previously to email or text him, fair enough, if she's lieing she a no good bad hooker.

timmyshorny

You obviously have no intellect at all and I certainly don't entertain low class chauvinistic Punters like you !!!!

My Clients are gorgeous, intelligent and very respectful .. unlike YOU !!!

Jesus someones a bit feisty!

vorian

I'm slow tonight so I might have missed this completely, so this prossie just now, brings back a dead thread nearly six month old to act like a loony, again if someone does a search on here for her they will see her raving, will that be helping her business. Is that what just happened?

Full Moon tonight full moon.

Tjkooker

I dont know whats up Timmy. They all seem to react like that to me. Must be something I said.  :yahoo:

timmyshorny

I dont know whats up Timmy. They all seem to react like that to me. Must be something I said.  :yahoo:

You must just attract the loonies :) :crazy: