Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Natalie_x HA8 - Edgware  (Read 2200 times)

9 review(s) for mature.Olivia (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline onedivergent

Thanks to dubs who posted a review I took a chance ...

Comms /Booking
l arranged via speaking on phone then text and booking aw - now know it was not her, more a maid or other WG as Natalie English quite  limited.
I had to confirm on the day too as initially comms took place day before .

However I rang to check rough location and vibe as there was no aw feedback and only through research on here I felt she was legit . I asked if she was the girl in photos and  she said 100% I confirmed services  kissing oral time and price

Even though imo the girl i spoke to 3 times in arranging and even up until being buzzed  the comms wasnt Natalie it was efficient and friendly . I think could have been more specific with where her flat was as I was just given flat number when buzzed in .

I was told it was Queensbury rather than Edgeware .
These aren't my endz but postcode is HA8 .
I was given postcode day before upon request .
Residential area quite quiet though everyday  people coming and going from different blocks of  flats and no one wiser . Just a regular area of several flats tbh.
Modern ish block of flats had to go top floor no lift but then I didn't look just went up stairs and gauged by number be higher up didn't see much signage around but then it's not hotel so just kept going.

Room okay though linked straight to kitchen rather than en suite which annoying as had to leave room to use loo and freshen up though I did use kitchen sink to spit out my cum! Also the loo was broken ! In as much as in base of it though still functioning .

Girl and service
Relief that It was her ! The WG from the photos .
Defo Polish dark haired beauty but noticed within moments had limited comms. Still basic enough for some conversation and understands.
I just handed her £100  straight away and
I was like I need the loo and she handed me a towel ! Meaning I needed a wee. She thought I needed a shower  easy enough mistake to make and made me worry she wouldn't understand when we got down to it
 But fortunately she understood all the sex stuff !
I took the towel anyway to freshen up.
Funnily enough the loo was broken in that it was functioning but looked like some bigger person sat on it so the lid couldn't be put up without it falling down . Made my pee annoying !

Back to room
I noticed that there was some really uncool music playing and was on quite low I said can you change this she like turns it up !! Anyway no problem in scheme of things ..

Started off kissing and her lips are sooo soft !!
Oh my god then had a problem as as we started DFK I could slightly  taste something !! So made tongues at first off putting.

Her hygiene in main was super super clean and fresh but having a bit of cum mouth which I have only had once wasn't good and a negative.
Her lips are proper soft though and so kissable!
I decided to turn her round and make her face the wall whilst we were standing up kissing as was getting myself together with the cum mouth smell ewww!!

Pulled off her skirt and panties got the baby oil and started rubbing it on her back .
Got my cock out and rubbed in between her ass cheeks.
Her bum and figure very nice . Slim and peachy bum .
Lots of gasps and moans as groped her and got her on bed .
 Got towel on bed stripped completely naked and baby oil so could rub each other at this point was only doing light kissing ...
Asked her to be face down and explored her body from legs up with my tongue to her glorious holes.
Spread her ass cheeks and rimmed her and licked all round. Completely clean and fresh there .
As was her pussy when I turned her round and went in-between her legs .
Shes not vocal with English much but was moaning and gasping as I did this.
Has a tight little hole which started getting
Very wet as working on clit rubbing kissing and sucking I inserted a finger oh my soo tight.
I was hard all through this and as had hour wanted to take time . Plus I thought once I get her juices on my mouth I can go back to kissing her !

Which I fucking did! 

When fingering she wanted me to go slowly when I hurried it up as she got wetter but felt she was teaching me so good to know what she wanted.

My experience was just getting better as I was on top of her and we were deep kissing and grinding .

Getting a condom and to the bang was seamless as went inside felt very very good in a tight pussy .
Started fucking close in top for a good while then doggy.
I felt it really natural and not mechanical or what position next she not like totally submissive but was allowed to do anything I think more to do with the lack of English and enjoyment to moment!

After doggy I said time for you to do some work and got her to change condoms so she could suck me off I went oral with ... Initially !!

Very good and took her hands away so she could take whole member . Obliging.

Then got her on top facing and squatting on my hardness she fucked and bounced .
I was asking her to say fuck as I like her accent and made more sexy .
Oh my god she rides .

I then got her to reverse and fuck me after only a few minutes was some what soured with the you only have five minutes left.

So I got her to take my condom off and give me suck. I explained I tap you when I cum and you come up and kiss me.

Snowballing !!

So her kissing and sucking of cock was a little bit longer than five minutes tbf she wanted me to be satisfied despite the over time !
I came she kissed and swapped cum in mouth and what I had left I ran to the kitchen sink and spat out haha she was laughing ! All great fun.

I then was given shower time we were soo sweaty and despite being cool room were hot. Having used a towel previous and then one for the bed as had baby oil all over was given another .

She said she ll be back in October few weeks. When I said we ll do this again sometime.

To sum up a alluring milf say 30s max but could pass for 10 years younger like ,25

GFE natural sexual experience but can ride and fuck energetically
Very natural attractiveness .
Willing and able to please .
Tight pussy
Takes cim
Clean and fresh body and bum
Great body and soft lips lots of kissing
Snowballing
Attitude first class and VFM
Was 1hr 17 in and out .

Negatives
Limited English
not the most flexible
Had a cum in mouth smell ! Which initially was nt cool

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 02:18:34 pm by onedivergent »

Offline LLPunting

Nice one OP, hope to see this lady before she flits. :drinks:

Offline dubhcarr

glad you enjoyed OP......shame about taste I only remember listerine taste......but she does CIM and swallow.......good news if shes comming back........thanks for the review...... :music:

Offline onedivergent

glad you enjoyed OP......shame about taste I only remember listerine taste......but she does CIM and swallow.......good news if shes comming back........thanks for the review...... :music:
I would have liked her to use that Listerine ! didn't see any in bathroom must have run out
And thank you sir dubs. Great intel . Well I said I hear youre away on Saturday and she yes .  I said are you back before  Christmas?  ' errr Yes I come back in err October ' whatever that means !
Will keeps an eye for the tontober project !
Thanks again dubs as I never would have visited a non reviewed aw or ukp wg you helped settle nerves .  :drinks:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 10:48:56 pm by onedivergent »