Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nancy - Chinese massage Coventry TEL 07885 511740  (Read 4137 times)

Offline mr.bluesky

Recently made a booking with Nancy for a body massage. Anybody who knows Nancy maybe aware that Nancy and Li used to work together at a small massage place in Walsgrave Coventry but have now gone their separate ways. Nancy now works from home not far from Li in Coventry . I have seen Nancy a few times before but never done a report on her, however after a recent visit I have decided to remedy this.
Booked for half an hour for £30, after getting undressed and laying face down on the massage couch Nancy covers you with a towel and starts to massage you through the towel which is a bit unusual. After a short time she uncovers your back and applies oil to continue the massage which is quite firm. She then covers your back with the towel and massages your legs. After a short time she applies more oil to her hands and starts to apply it between my legs to my cock and balls. After cleaning me down with wet wipes she then asked me to turn over. Nancy does not do much of a massage to your front but continues to oil up my cock.
In a past visit I asked her if she did topless but she said no, however on this particular visit I placed my hand on her arse during the massage which she didn't seem to mind.
So after a few minutes whilst she was still playing with my cock I slipped my hand inside her tight fitting jumper and felt her naked skin, By this time I was close to cumming as she manipulated my cock and balls so I slipped my hand further up her top and managed to slip my hand inside her bra and feel her breast , by which time I could last no longer and shot my load. The one thing I noticed from her gumtree advert is she has put up her prices, she now charges £30 for half an hour not £25 and £50 for an hour not £40 but still includes a happy ending in this price. Still a good massage and good cock handling skills for this price so will see her again.

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review mr.bluesky, one for me to bookmark, for if/when I'm ever over that way.  :thumbsup:

Offline mr.bluesky

Thanks for the review mr.bluesky, one for me to bookmark, for if/when I'm ever over that way.  :thumbsup:

Thanks Littlefoot along with Li well worth seeing if your in that area  :hi:

MarcT

Thanks for the info Bluesky. Not much on here about Nancy so your review is much appreciated   :drinks:

I think this is her current GT ad External Link/Members Only

The idea of her being clothed throughout the massage actually appeals to me  :music: but could you describe her looks/figure/age etc?  :drinks:

The quest continues

Offline Indigo

Thanks for the review - I'm a big fan of Li but I'm interested in trying someone new particularly if they're a bit younger with the potential for a bit of touching. I'm also interested to hear about looks/body etc?

Offline slimjim82

Nice review mate.

I was wondering at what time during the massage do you let your hands start to wonder? I love having a cheeky grope when happy ending time comes, but do you start right from the off?  :unknown:

Offline mr.bluesky

Thanks for the info Bluesky. Not much on here about Nancy so your review is much appreciated   :drinks:

I think this is her current GT ad External Link/Members Only

The idea of her being clothed throughout the massage actually appeals to me  :music: but could you describe her looks/figure/age etc?  :drinks:

The quest continues

Yes that's her gumtree advert, apologies for not putting it on the review. Nancy I guess is about late 30's and quiet attractive, slim with a fine figure. When I visited her she wore black trousers and a figure hugging black sweater. I was told she is returning to China early next week and would not be back until November .

Offline mr.bluesky

Nice review mate.

I was wondering at what time during the massage do you let your hands start to wonder? I love having a cheeky grope when happy ending time comes, but do you start right from the off?  :unknown:

I waited until I was asked to turn over , and after a few minutes before I had a feel of her firm ass (and not getting told off for doing so) decided to push my luck by slipping my hand under her top and inside her bra for a feel of her breast, unfortunately due to her good cock handling skills I could not last much longer before  I shot my load. Wether or not she is so obliging with a first timer I'm not so sure but I had seen her a number of times before so tried my luck. Already counting the days to my next visit 
 :D
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 10:23:39 pm by mr.bluesky »

MarcT

Yes that's her gumtree advert, apologies for not putting it on the review. Nancy I guess is about late 30's and quiet attractive, slim with a fine figure. When I visited her she wore black trousers and a figure hugging black sweater. I was told she is returning to China early next week and would not be back until November .

Mr Bluesky, you are a scholar and a gent  :hi:  into my FBSM HL she goes  :thumbsup:

The quest continues

Offline happypunt

Nancy is on holiday from 4th October to 9th November. 
She is in her mid 40's. Nice lady not as bubbly as li.
Not seen her for over a year but a really good massage and HE.
Her cock handling skills are not as good as li's but still very good.
Only ever touched her over her clothes.
She used to do a strange thing with a baby wipe just before she would turn me over.
She would start to clean the oil off me and then with a baby wipe put it between my arse cheeks and then pull it up along the crack. Also giving the starfish a good clean. Never had this before.
Has she done this with any of you guys ?
Her prices are still the same according to her GT ad. Maybe she over charged the op ?

Offline mr.bluesky

Yes she did the same thing with me with the wet wipes on my arse crack .As regards the price she told me on a previous visit a few months ago she was putting her prices up but her gumtree advert still quotes the old price.
Have to agree  that she's not quite as good as Li. When I have had a half hour booking with Li it's only a few minutes into the massage that Li's hands go in between your legs for some great cock teasing
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 05:55:45 am by mr.bluesky »

MarcT

Yes she did the same thing with me with the wet wipes on my arse crack ...
Have to agree  that she's not quite as good as Li. When I have had a half hour booking with Li it's only a few minutes into the massage that Li's hands go in between your legs for some great cock teasing

They both sound good. The FS scene in Coventry is so hit and miss that I am tempted to keep on the FBSM train for a while between Nancy and Li :thumbsup: Both seem super VFM.

The quest continues

« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 06:21:48 am by MarcT »

Offline mr.bluesky

They both sound good. The FS scene in Coventry is so hit and miss that I am tempted to keep on the FBSM train for a while between Nancy and Li :thumbsup: Both seem super VFM.

The quest continues

Li I think has the edge over Nancy. Have seen Li many times
 Lovely lady and good value for money. Her English is not that great but she more than makes up for it in other ways
 :thumbsup: