Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Akemi - Blackpool  (Read 571 times)

2 review(s) for sweet feibi (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline BP

External Link/Members Only

Noticed this new (to Blackpool) one and whizzed round.
24 years old and although pictures didn't back that up I thought it was worth a punt

She's about 48 or maybe very early 50's - but quite fit...and really nice tits

Meticulously clean - made me wash my hands after a wee.

She stripped nude right away and gave me a nice enough soft massage although not much effort in it...just doing the same things over and over...but plenty of ball contact
Flipped over and she gave me a wash with a few tissues....gargled some mouthwash...got up washed her hands...asked for another £20 for owo - we settled on £10
Really nice owo action.  I was really enjoying it and then.....
"I can't do more..." 
Why?
"You have blood in pre-cum"
Where?  My heart sank
She spat into a bucket she had placed at side of bed and dabbed a tissue in it and presented it to me - clean as a fucking whistle - just a bit of dust from the bin.
At that stage I twigged it was just her wanting to get on with the action.  What a fucking weird way to show me I have blood coming out.  I grabbed  a clean tissue and dabbed on my knob - nothing

So I had a wank and she cleaned me up and tried to show me more non existent blood.  I fucked off.

Spent the night having two wanks into two tissues - just to make sure I don't have prostate cancer (I know...its not a reliable test but as long as I don't have blood anywhere then status quo is restored)

I'd just had a really good shower by the way and plenty of deodorant etc

So she may have made a neutral but with that fuckwit comment made just to stop oral and get on with it....I wont be going back and wont recommend her

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks BP, another one I won't be visiting

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I messaged her to arrange something for next week...
It's not good that you have a bad one. Think I'll give it a miss now though.

Offline scutty brown

Chinese? Well rounded but firm body? Aged mid 40s?
She keeps coming back to Blackpool with a new ID every three or four months or so.

I guessed it was her when I saw the daft "Burmese" comment on the profile
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 06:51:07 pm by scutty brown »

Offline BP

Well yeah but whether you regard "Burmese" as daft doesn't bother me whether I should try her out
Yes...my guess would be more Chinese...but who am I to judge?
If *****I****** havnt seen her and she tweaks my interest then I'll visit ...unless she's got neg reviews
If you have seen her and its same girl...link me to your review por favor