Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Any one met/recognise this one (kittie37)  (Read 1215 times)

Online MisterMister

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

As above. Prices are above what I'd usually pay for a 30 min but looks doable and she said she's in SR4 area which could be pretty easy for me to get to.

Surprised I've not spotted the profile before yesterday as it's seemingly been on there for nearly a forthnight.

Also, anyone know why the rates are apparently specified as Transnistrian Ruble?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Your money and your choice, not for me though, I wouldn't be taking a chance on her with no reviews and a dodgy profile. Almost certainly a Rom and very limited services listed.

Offline Michael48

Prices are above what I'd usually pay

rates are apparently specified as Transnistrian Ruble?

What's the current Sterling - Transnistrian Ruble exchange rate if she is expensive?
Banned reason: No reviews in over 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Prices are above what I'd usually pay

rates are apparently specified as Transnistrian Ruble?

What's the current Sterling - Transnistrian Ruble exchange rate if she is expensive?

1 - 1 as far as I can tell, though as Transnistria is a self declared state, not a internationally recognised country, it has no ISO 4217 currency code. 

It is very close to Romania.

Maybe you could TOFTT  and report back.

Online MisterMister

Your money and your choice, not for me though, I wouldn't be taking a chance on her with no reviews and a dodgy profile. Almost certainly a Rom and very limited services listed.

Yeah I will most likely avoid. There’s plenty of great girls charging, what i think is, a more realistic price within a reasonable distance of me to not feel like I’m missing out!

Was hoping one the “I’ve seen her” but zero review members might have chimed in.

Online Kev3773

Was hoping one the “I’ve seen her” but zero review members might have chimed in.

That was unlikely as she been on AW less than 2 weeks :unknown:

Online MisterMister

That was unlikely as she been on AW less than 2 weeks :unknown:

Understandable but doesn’t mean she hasn’t been on viva street, agency, swinging sites, elsewhere though. Or just simply someone else might’ve been quick to get in. Wasn’t that far fetched a thing to ask

Online MisterMister

Bit of a conclusion to this.
Was late night, I was horny and she replied to my email quickly! Organised appointment and gave me an address in Ford Estate area, headed that way and got a text to delay it because she couldn't get to the address (turns out she uses a mates house) for the agreed time. Offered to pick her up which she accepted and gave me an address in South Hylton. Turning onto the estate, realised I'd been there before and as I approached the address I then realised I'd been to that exact house before!

Pulled around the corner and asked her if she'd worked a few years ago from that address and she confirmed she had been on AW about 4 or 5 years ago. Couldn't tell you the whys but I certainly remember I didn't have a great time.

Cut a long story short, she came out and got in the car, at which point I did recall seeing her before. We had a quick chat and explained that I remembered not enjoying the appointment and she was surprsingly ok with this and didn't mind me calling off the meet at the last minute. She got out of the car and that was the end of it.