Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barcelona - great times with independent girls  (Read 960 times)

Offline Honestperv

I've previously tried street girls and a brothel in Barcelona before. Street girls can be a bit of fun but I wouldn't do it again, and I wasn't impressed with the brothel experience I had.

However, I feel like I have now struck gold in Barcelona.

The independent girls here are smoking hot. There are so many gorgeous south american girls (and a few from other places) competing, that their prices are pretty low. You can get with a girl here for 50-80 euros for half an hour, and while 80 is similar to what you might pay in London, you will get a hotter girl and better service.

The only catch is you need to speak a bit of Spanish. My Spanish is shit, but as long as you know basic words like 'suck', 'shower', 'slow', 'can you', 'ass' etc, you will be ok. The girls don't really care.

The way I have been doing it is using this site - External Link/Members Only. It's the BCN equivalent of Uk punting. Just choose the girls who have good reviews on there, or who have posted their own ads on the forum. The girls want good reviews so it's a safe bet. Speak to them on Whatsapp and they'll see you.

I've recently been with a 19 year old with a flawless body, who gave me the best service of any wg I've ever been with, for 120 an hour. Also a venezuelan beauty with awesome fake tits and bum, for 100 an hour. I'm sure those two would both cost £200+ in London.

I also checked out pasion.com. There are some hot girls on there, but it seems a little bit more risky as they aren't worried about reviews like the ones on the forum. I went to see a girl on there who spoke english. She turned out to be Romanian, which was not what I wanted. I had an ok time with her, but as you would expect, she didn't look as good as she did in her photos, and didn't do everything she said she would. Romanian hookers can fuck off.

Anyway, if you can speak a bit of spanish, you will have a great time.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 03:02:05 am by Honestperv »