Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Kittens Sheffield still going?  (Read 1848 times)

Offline NIK

Is this place still going? Only there don't seem to have been any reports or mentions of it in ages.
I went quite a lot when it was in S2. Only been once since they moved. The experience was absolutely fucking rubbish so was never inspired to go again. However, just thought about it today.

Offline tony2311

it had change of owners and lot more drugs smoked and shady asian man at night. i wouldnt go after dark

Offline Solidrock

Have been a handful of times recently for a late night quickie when nothing else was available. There was about 5 or 6 girls to choose each time, mostly EEs of varying age and attractiveness. Fairly seedy with the low level lighting but decent enough rooms and better than picking a girl up off the streets. Havent seen any shady Asians hanging around.

Can't get the idea out of my head that there is some dodgy people trafficking at work here, the same girls were working all day and night every day and seemed fairly miserable. Vowed not to go again the last time I was in there.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 09:13:22 pm by Solidrock »

Offline munterhunter

Not been there for a few years. Used to see a young blonde called kylie who used to work at lizzies on Infirmary Rd then another blonde called Sarah who went to work at a parlour (now closed down) at Gleadless. Back then Kittens wasn't too bad decent choice of girls clean warm comfortable rooms. I'm not into EE girls and it sounds like it's gone down the pan.

Offline Splodge

It's still there. Just seen it.

Offline NIK

Not been there for a few years. Used to see a young blonde called kylie who used to work at lizzies on Infirmary Rd then another blonde called Sarah who went to work at a parlour (now closed down) at Gleadless. Back then Kittens wasn't too bad decent choice of girls clean warm comfortable rooms. I'm not into EE girls and it sounds like it's gone down the pan.

I don't remember any parlours in Gleadless. What was it called?

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Cameo?

Offline munterhunter

Yes Cameo

Offline munterhunter

Cameo was in Heeley not Gleedless
Excuse my Geography.
It was cameo run by a guy in his late 50's on the upper floor of a building in a parade of shops. I think they were above a Pizza takeaway.

Offline Tricks

Excuse my Geography.
It was cameo run by a guy in his late 50's on the upper floor of a building in a parade of shops. I think they were above a Pizza takeaway.

That's the one :hi:

I was always concerned about people seeing me going in and out, of what was quite obviously a brothel.

Offline munterhunter

It was better than Fantasia on Attercliffe Rd which is a much busier street. I go to Fantasia occasionally not too bothered about being seen I'm single and not ashamed of having an occasional punt.

Offline NIK

Cameo was in Heeley not Gleedless

Yes, I thought he would be referring to Cameo.
Not too far from Gleadless Valley.
Although I know most of Sheffield pretty well for a long time, it is only in recent years that I found out Gleadless itself is really the other side of Norton Ave / Ridgeway Road from Gleadless Valley. I always thought GV was Gleadless, but it is a completely separate area.
The guy who used to run Liasons who I used  a lot many years ago mainly for home visits or hotel outcalls had a flat in Gleadless Valley Blackstock Road and I had a punt there once.

Offline NIK

It was better than Fantasia on Attercliffe Rd which is a much busier street. I go to Fantasia occasionally not too bothered about being seen I'm single and not ashamed of having an occasional punt.

Never went to Cameo that much - maybe 5/6 times in total. Like most places there were some right mingers there. The last couple of times I went was 2011, towards the end of my local punting career. I saw Tiffany, a girl everyone raved about and who was often booked up. She was average first time and crap second time when her mind was on a subsequent longer booking.
The most memorable thing about Cameo was that bloke. Probably the friendliest pimp I have ever come across, when you phoned he would rabbit on for ages, unlike most who want to free up the line as soon as possible.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 04:18:31 pm by NIK »

Offline NIK

As for Fantasia that never failed to provide me with a shit experience in my early naive punting days. Failed to learn and went back a few times in the 90’s. It was only about £20 - £40 a time.
Wasn’t surprised when it closed for many years. Surprised to see it reopen. Hope it’s better than it used to be!

Offline munterhunter

As for Fantasia that never failed to provide me with a shit experience in my early naive punting days. Failed to learn and went back a few times in the 90’s. It was only about £20 - £40 a time.
Wasn’t surprised when it closed for many years. Surprised to see it reopen. Hope it’s better than it used to be!
Can't compare it to how it used to be I have only been going 2 or 3 yrs it's a no frills service massage tables no in room shower around the 40 quid mark for half hour GFE. I've seen Mia (ex bluelelles and city sauna) and Alexi (ex bluebelles) at Fantasia both gave excellent service though I have heard that Alexi has gone downhill in terms of service.

Offline NIK

Can't compare it to how it used to be I have only been going 2 or 3 yrs it's a no frills service massage tables no in room shower around the 40 quid mark for half hour GFE. I've seen Mia (ex bluelelles and city sauna) and Alexi (ex bluebelles) at Fantasia both gave excellent service though I have heard that Alexi has gone downhill in terms of service.

That was exactly the way it was laid out and the type of service provided twenty or more years ago. It seems little has changed.

Offline Darkaider

Went in Kittens for the first time tonight as I was in Attercliffe,I was horny and it was the only place open.Decent choice of girls,all EE but all spoke decent English.Service was alright,not outstanding but certainly satisfactory,full basic service was £45 for 1/2 hour with extras offered (which I took) for another £15.Room was clean with a decent bed.I'd go again if I wanted a weekday late-night punt,probably try elsewhere next time I'm in Sheffield if it's earlier in the evening as I like to visit different parlours rather than keep returning to the same one