Hey guys,
I’m off to Frankfurt very soon, and I’ve done quite a bit of research on here, and I’m looking for some recent advice...
I’m looking at going to an FKK near Frankfurt centre, possibly Mainhattan, or Sharks
And also one a bit further out on another day, either Oase or FKK World
What I’d like to know is... Had anyone been to Frankfurt recently? Within the last couple of months?
And do you have any recent info on any of these clubs?
I’m probably gonna do Mainhattan and Oase... but just checking if FKK World and Sharks, or Palace are worth doing instead?
Is Oase the best in Frankfurt?
Or is FKK World better?
Should I avoid Mainhattan and Sharks and just do Oase twice?
Let me know...
Also... I’m gonna hit the RLD and check out the Eros centre... (crazy sexy etc?)
Should I skip this and just hit the FKK’s on all three days..? Ha!
Or is it worth the punt?
As a bonus, I will also leave a review of my trip in this thread too!!!
Coming soon... (literally)