Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colombian parlours in north london  (Read 768 times)

Farlamba1

There was one with hot Colombian milfs next to the chick house in green lanes but the profile is not there anymore which pretty much left me with my dick in my hand.

There's a profile for n15 3dy in Turnpike Lane that has Colombians, anyone that knows about this place is it the same people that were next to the chick house and are they good?

Offline peter purves

There was one with hot Colombian milfs next to the chick house in green lanes but the profile is not there anymore which pretty much left me with my dick in my hand.

There's a profile for n15 3dy in Turnpike Lane that has Colombians, anyone that knows about this place is it the same people that were next to the chick house and are they good?

Not sure what WG you are referring to but the N15 3DY postcode is an old reference to a flat on Green Lanes that is no longer operative I think - well it wasn't when I was in the area a few months back.

Someone has suggested that there are now two flats, one in Green Lanes not too far from the station and somewhere on West Green Road N15.

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac