Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Little Violet Outcall Gloucestershire  (Read 5809 times)

3 review(s) for Sweet little violet (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

vw

Was a last minute hotel booking in Gloucestershire, I tried contacting for a repeat visit from Esme but not available then, but her “friend Violet was, I was in a last minute rush so booked without reading profile. Transpires it is sinner’s agency as mentioned on previous review.

Comms

All by text as usual with these agency outfits, agreed meet within 3 texts then one on arrival asking me to meet her outside.

The Girl

Hidden Image/Members Only

On meeting her outside first time I have been aware of age difference walking through reception, very young looking advertises 18 would say max 20 nut dresses very young hippy chick type with a big blonde wig.

Body she is very petite, would say size 6, did not check this time, boobs firms 32d as advertised with big nipples.  Facially very cute with fake eye ashes, glitter stickers and this ling blonde wig. Not for everyone I think but hit the spot for me.

The Action

Paid Violet on arrival £210 for 1.5 hours and off she popped to bathroom, returned in black matching lingerie and stockings.  Started with light GFE kissing, she doesn’t like tongues for reference.  Lip kissing was ok and moved on to a nice deep BJ, very nice, deep lots of tongue action, went down on her for a while and was responsive then switched into 69.  69 was great very responsive by her and very good rhythm to empty my load in her might 2nd spray on the face 3rd squirt on the wig.  :lol: :lol:

Had a chat on the reload and she was telling me she is very submissive and likes direction and maybe I would enjoy her sister more in future.  Anyway after discussion round 2 started with standing face fucking in form of the full length mirror. Got leg ache in the position so flipped he on the bed spanked her arse while fingering her, she constantly brat like taunted my feeble spanks progressing to a good spankathon. She rolled over and opened moth inviting me to fuck her mouth from there so obliged with some serious deep throat fucking, her face was a mess running make up drool and mess.  Ended the session with some vigorous fucking.

Had a chat while she cleaned up, was so much fun missed out on pounding her arse, for reference £50 extra for that, her pussy was very tight though.

Would I return?

Well she is on the list to return to me. Will ask for restrains and anal next visit.  One punt that I remember more than most others weeks later as my bench mark.

Would I recommend?

Yes if this was a pure GFE meet would have not been as good. It was lucky me popping early and chatting and changing direction of the punt really worked out well for me.

Pros

Great for face fucking.
Good looking
Great body
Submissive for those that like to lead
Bratty encouragement for spanking, bad attitude in the right way.   :thumbsup:

Cons

Not recommended for GFE meets.
No as chatty ad other girls.
No tongue kissing
Only bookable through agency/pimp.

External Link/Members Only

Offline nigel4498

Nice review VW,
We could do with her in the South East.
Wonder if it's a bit too far for an outcall?

vw

Nice review VW,
We could do with her in the South East.
Wonder if it's a bit too far for an outcall?

Thanks

Mentions Hampshire in their site.

Tempted to try the "twin sister"  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: mentioned next time, for a giggle.

Is the south east really that dead ?

Offline nigel4498

The Solent area is dire at present.
I'm up to London next week.

Offline Doombar

Thnaks for the review VW.  I did try to book her a while back but failed as pimp said something like "not sure when I'm available".  As I have to book hotel for outcalls it wasn't worth pursuing without knowing she is genuine - your review now makes that clear.

I noticed from photos she had dreads and I wasnt sure about that.  Know its a wig is even more off putting for me unfortunately.

No proper kissing is also a turn off for me.

So probbaly still not one for me (yet).  :hi:

vw

Thnaks for the review VW.  I did try to book her a while back but failed as pimp said something like "not sure when I'm available".  As I have to book hotel for outcalls it wasn't worth pursuing without knowing she is genuine - your review now makes that clear.

I noticed from photos she had dreads and I wasnt sure about that.  Know its a wig is even more off putting for me unfortunately.

No proper kissing is also a turn off for me.

So probbaly still not one for me (yet).  :hi:

Glad my review helped, that's why details are important in reviews.   :hi:

Hank Marvin

I still steer clear of agency girls as there are too many subsidised reviews and fakes from their pimps.

vw

I still steer clear of agency girls as there are too many subsidised reviews and fakes from their pimps.

Well good for you, very wise IMO, don't let little brain rule when horny.  :hi:

And always be objective.  External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 01:49:08 pm by vw »

Offline Doombar

Question about the wig VW.  Was it dreadlocks? 

I'm guessing her dreads (as shown in gallery) were real and she shaved them off and is now trying to grow her hair back?  Did she remove the wig? - I quite like a baldy!  Sinead O'connor oooh yeah :D

vw

Question about the wig VW.  Was it dreadlocks? 

I'm guessing her dreads (as shown in gallery) were real and she shaved them off and is now trying to grow her hair back?  Did she remove the wig? - I quite like a baldy!  Sinead O'connor oooh yeah :D

She said still dreads under the wig but not seen by me though.

Offline watermelon355

Hey VW

THANKS FOR YOUR REVIEW.

I am very new to this in fact I've been waiting for an opportunity to do this. Not sure who I should see tho a bit nervous having had no experience.

Your reviews certainly help, but I just wanna ask your opinion on this

I am really thinking to see this girl first after seeing your review.

ClassyTxxx

Her profile says she's 25. But you mentioned she is 27 and more like 30+? Yet she put 25 on her profile. What do you think of this?

Her body looks great tho from the pics in open gallery, seems like in fit body shape too. looks like large natural boobs and an amazing round bum. The gallery pics of her are accurate?

(The pic that she's in pink underwear)

And if she's young and has a pretty face i would go for it. And she's clean right when u saw her?

There also this 18yo I don't know which one to go for lol

Your opinion will be helpful! Thanks
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 06:41:33 am by watermelon355 »

vw

Hey VW

THANKS FOR YOUR REVIEW.

I am very new to this in fact I've been waiting for an opportunity to do this. Not sure who I should see tho a bit nervous having had no experience.

Your reviews certainly help, but I just wanna ask your opinion on this

I am really thinking to see this girl first after seeing your review.

ClassyTxxx

Her profile says she's 25. But you mentioned she is 27 and more like 30+? Yet she put 25 on her profile. What do you think of this?

Her body looks great tho from the pics in open gallery, seems like in fit body shape too. looks like large natural boobs and an amazing round bum. The gallery pics of her are accurate?

(The pic that she's in pink underwear)

And if she's young and has a pretty face i would go for it. And she's clean right when u saw her?

There also this 18yo I don't know which one to go for lol

Your opinion will be helpful! Thanks

I think Tori would be better choice for a newbie IMO. Violet needs driving and is quiet with it so could get awkward for a newbie.
this one seems to be the most up to date picture of her

Have you read the wiki for advice

Veritas

Great review.  If that second pic of her figure is anything to go by then I think I need to start planning a trip west.  :)

Offline TomTom77

Tempted to try the "twin sister"  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: mentioned next time, for a giggle.

Sorry for the slight thread necro, but was just curious who she was claiming was her "sister"? I've considered booking Violet a few times but now I know about the wig and lack of kissing makes her a no for me.

Thanks for the review saving me a booking!

vw

Sorry for the slight thread necro, but was just curious who she was claiming was her "sister"? I've considered booking Violet a few times but now I know about the wig and lack of kissing makes her a no for me.

Thanks for the review saving me a booking!

Daisy I suspect, who is a better option if you like a GFE punt. Pain in the arse to get a meet with, see my review. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=188699.0

vw

Sorry for the slight thread necro, but was just curious who she was claiming was her "sister"?

Just noticed this sub alice 69

That should answer that for you

Offline realpunter

Shes got a cracking pair on her. Very tempting.

Offline Mr.A

Hi virtualwaster, who would be your top choice between sweet little violet, Tory taylor and deep throat daisy? I’m all into good looks and prefer slim body. Sexylouisexxxx would be my top pick but she hasn’t been active since last week. Appreciate your advice! :drinks:

vw

Hi virtualwaster, who would be your top choice between sweet little violet, Tory taylor and deep throat daisy? I’m all into good looks and prefer slim body. Sexylouisexxxx would be my top pick but she hasn’t been active since last week. Appreciate your advice! :drinks:

Daisy out of the three.   :hi:

more personable than violet and better GFE and no wig.

Slimmer and better value than Tory, nice accent compared to broad brizzle.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 11:28:22 am by vw »

Offline ukpsw

I saw Violet 2 times in 2 weeks about 2 months ago, so sorry for my late review. Probably you already know her abilities but worth giving another review.
I booked the same hotel near Swindon.
1st time was awesome, a bit of kissing, then straight into action: loads of attempts of DT which ended up in facefuck (mostly her in the bed, with head leaned upwards, while spanking her tits, then tried an anal but didn't went so good, probably too thick, so went back to her pussy, and her asking for hard spanking which was a pleasure), I really enjoyed it. I tried the hair pulling but because of the wig, couldn't do it :(
2nd time wasn't that good, as she started with 'no, not that hard, I can't do this, that, wtf? You' ve done it previously already.
I recommend her though, anal was extra. She swallowed every bit (she asked me if she should go ahead with it - he'll Yea!)
I tried to reach Daisy a couple of times, with no luck.
Hopefully I'll find someone else willing to try all the above :D

Oh, and the sub Alice 69 is violet's number (or more likely a common number as 2nd time I was 100% I'm going to meet Daisy)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 10:19:38 am by ukpsw »

Offline PLeisure

I saw Violet 2 times in 2 weeks about 2 months ago, so sorry for my late review. Probably you already know her abilities but worth giving another review.
I booked the same hotel near Swindon.
1st time was awesome, a bit of kissing, then straight into action: loads of attempts of DT which ended up in facefuck (mostly her in the bed, with head leaned upwards, while spanking her tits, then tried an anal but didn't went so good, probably too thick, so went back to her pussy, and her asking for hard spanking which was a pleasure), I really enjoyed it. I tried the hair pulling but because of the wig, couldn't do it :(
2nd time wasn't that good, as she started with 'no, not that hard, I can't do this, that, wtf? You' ve done it previously already.
I recommend her though, anal was extra. She swallowed every bit (she asked me if she should go ahead with it - he'll Yea!)
I tried to reach Daisy a couple of times, with no luck.
Hopefully I'll find someone else willing to try all the above :D

Oh, and the sub Alice 69 is violet's number (or more likely a common number as 2nd time I was 100% I'm going to meet Daisy)
This is not a review - it's tacking your thoughts off the back of someone else's  :unknown:

The best thing to do is submit your own review. This can help if you're unsure: External Link/Members Only  :hi:

Offline ukpsw

Will do PLeisure, and I agree that I have to write my own review. Cheers for the link

Offline PLeisure

Will do PLeisure, and I agree that I have to write my own review. Cheers for the link
:thumbsup: