Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Stars - Tall and sexy  (Read 3658 times)

12 review(s) for BlondiesXxX (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
7 review(s) for MIA STARS (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

panel999

Had a very nice punt on Tuesday with Mia Star 1 hour in NW3 - External Link/Members Only - I have mentioned her before on UKP as I have seen her previously in wembley 2x and also did her as a 3some with Blondes her girl friend - External Link/Members Only a couple of months ago - Reviews on UKP and AW.

Had a PM from a UKP member saying that he has seen Mia a few days ago and that she was leaving to go back home end of the week and may not be back in the UK until maybe Christmas and that she may never come back if the job back home works out ok.

Had to see her as maybe last time - called her and agreed Tuesday at 2pm in NW3 - had car and parking was an issue but found a space at £2ph and got to the basement flat - went inside - candles and klarge bed with ensuite shower room - kissed, undressed had a shower and then she started DFK was real passion - her tongue was down my throat so deep i was nearly choking - she then went all over my body licking and sucking like there was no tomorrow.

moved onto DTBJ for several minutes whilst plating with my balls and nipples in between sucking me deep - after 10 mins was ready to FCK her mish and then her on top and finished off doggy style - great seeing her head up and down as i pounded her from behind - had a rest and then another quick shower - mutal massage for 10m ins - then round 2 - finished off with Come on tits as she had 3/4 fingers in her pussy.

Will really miss her and hope she does return as she is 1 of the nest DFK that I have seen this year as well as her DTBJ - her best picture that really shows her 100% is the main picture on her AW profile page - If you like tall girls, blond pretty who does give you 100% passion in her dTBJ and real proper DFK then Mia is your girl - not sure if she has any time available net few days BUT if you can see her before you go excellent value even at £90 ph - She was £80ph in wembley but said the flat used in NW3 was a lot more expensive..No issues my end as I know NW3 is a LOT more expensive than Wembly HA9 area.

Guys try and catch her if you can before she moves back home.... Happy Punting

Offline jesus_jones

Glad you had a good time. Saw her myself a year ago, and service was just as you described it. Personally, a few things stopped me returning. Firstly her hair stank of fags. She did apologise for the smell of smoke in her room, but still off-putting (she also proceeded to smoke at halftime without asking if I minded).

Secondly, she kept trying to rub my bare cock on her fanny whilst we were standing dfk- not to initiate bareback, but still i politely pulled away.

Thirdly, the Harrow flat was a dump, and she facially looked rough to me.

Her owo deep throat was excellent though.

panel999

Yes the smoking thing could be a bit off putting - I gave up 1 year ago but still crave a cig every day so did not mind her smoking at half time - I do find her very attractive - tall she is approx 6' 2'' and towers over me as i am 5' 6'' - the flat in NW3 is similar size but has en suite. I did not have the cock treatment bare near her pussy as you have said - maybe no longer does this? but she is totally great with her DFK and her DTBJ

Jer profile picture is the only one that i have seen that is her 100% the others are not so great. She is excellent value for money even at £90 ph

Offline Ladypleaser

I don't think she's pretty at all. Love tall girls but will have to give that one a miss. Thanks for the review though. 6'2.. Damn :crazy:

Offline MC1999

I like her girlfriend. I do not think she is available for one to ones. I remember looking for her in aw, I could not find her.

Offline glorfindel

I saw her couple of months ago when she had something along the lines of "last week in England," "won't be back for months" etc on her profile!  I checked her profile after a week or two and she was still receiving feedbacks and her telephone number up! I think she tricks people that it's their last chance and generally they fall for it.

She is tall but not gorgeous and doesn't have that much of a tit. She was friendly, though.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 12:29:33 pm by glorfindel »

Offline Bilbao

I fancy a 2hr punt outcall sounds great and I like tall birds

Offline claretandblue

I had a great duo with her and her girlfriend, she is very manly looking though,not sure u would punt her one on one

Online cim_lover

I had a great duo with her and her girlfriend, she is very manly looking though,not sure u would punt her one on one

I agree. Her girlfriend was better looking. They were true girlfriends. No condom change fuck one to another.

Offline jichael mackson

Had a chat with her today- no duos at moment but could change if she 'finds a girl'

Offline Bilbao

I messaged her too and she is here for a couple of weeks and then back in early January