Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classylaurenxxx - E14 (Bait & Switch)  (Read 396 times)

1 review(s) for ClassyLaurenxxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bonapati

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

NOT THE GIRL IN THE PICTURES!!!i 5"2 at most. Romanian.  Tattoo. 10% English speaking. One to avoid.

Bad location description. Giving the address last minute didn't help either. Very secure residence with gates had digits to second entrance. Felt like prison. Won't want be caught there if the was a fire. Very quite unite area. 3 mins from DLR station.

Girl ignored dress request opened door in civy clothes while continuously on the phone. About 5'4 tall, dark hair, average face, petite body size 8 or so, no more than 36B. 

Not sure what her last review AW is about but sounds like a white knight who also seemed like an experienced punter. The whole thing felt dodgy hence told her she wasn't the girl on the profile.  "she couldn't even attempt to put a sentence together to rescue herself.

Intentionally took a shower then though came to mind ( waste my time and I will waste yours too and little bit of electricity) exited shower after 10 mins and showed her the AW pictures...she was certainly not that pretty or tall. She told me I had 20 mins left if I wanted to stay - since I hadn't handed the dosh over it didn't matter. I didn't argue any further, found my exit then the next door and next one - felt like playing Doom!

If your tank is full you want to pump and dump the juice fine - otherwise a waste of time and probably money.  there are lots of choices around at similar or not better prices.

On my way back found a nice fish restaurant and spent my money wisely. Left satisfied. ;)

« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 08:38:05 am by bonapati »

Offline king tarzan

I rang a few weeks back and was planning to visit
Was a bit down the pricking order so was going to be her turn soon.
Won't bother know obviously. ..
The bitch on the phone told me it's 100% her in the pictures. .
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac