Author Topic: Recommendations for city centre/Southwark  (Read 625 times)

Offline pmuk

Hi all,

I have posted previously about areas of London and choice of SPs. I now know I am definitely somewhere near Southwark. I am looking for recommendations for someone who has a good reputation and has a toned gym fit body.

Preferably want to keep it the right side of £200 per hour and enthusiastic facial and anal would be fairly high on my wants list (although not a deal breaker). Would be wanting OWO which is a deal breaker. I am presuming that the tube will get me to most central locations without too much time.   Although, if travelodges in Southwark aren't too obvious would also consider outcall.

I've seenthat Maggie21 has really good reviews but not sure on her body type. I've been trawling adultwork for some time now and the number of providers is overwhelming compared with areas in the North which seem to be dominated by a handful of women in each area.

I'm not fussy in regards of EE/Brits etc as long as they are well presented - no jagged or stubby nails for me please! 

Does anyone have any suggestions? Or am I expecting too much?

Something like this floats my boat but not sure after the reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Cheers in advance.