Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppy - 2 Green's Court, Soho  (Read 1257 times)

ChessGrandMaster

Poppy for me, is the “best” for value in Soho at the current moment. A wonderfully bubbly personality, playful and affectionate and without any language difficulties at all. I’ve never had any issues with her or her services, which are all provided in an affable, ebullient manner. As time tends to be tight for me, I usually opt for 10 minutes, but longer with this lady would certainly be a true pleasure.

She always begins with a nice gently applied wipe and OW follows. She takes it deep and moans delightfully whilst doing it. Her hands are not always wrapped around you and I find that if you get her to lie on the bed and stand beside it, she will rub your legs and balls whilst sucking you off. Meticulous as no other WG Soho currently does.

I’ve had sex with Poppy in several positions and every single time, she’s commented positively on me, warmth and depth as well as hardness. For this time, I decided to be slightly adventurous and had her lean forwards over the sink at the side of the room. Standing behind her meant I had access to everything and it became increasingly difficult to keep on my feet as I climaxed. A clean up and off I scampered thoroughly sated.