Author Topic: World Famous Babes  (Read 5766 times)

Offline Tonyg

Whatever happened to Juliana and Holly? My first, my last, my everythings........
Banned reason: Abusive to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

JAShoots

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Would love to know where some of these girls are, did you ever see Honey?

Offline McSwell

Sabrina Fox   on Adultwork  (formerly Santana at Sandys )
used to work there over 10 yrs ago.
Holly  Rude who works at Sheridans was also there for a short spell ( I think she's had a short spell everywhere)


It must be over 10 yrs since it closed so I guess most of the girls have hung up their suspenders by now

JAShoots

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sabrina Fox   on Adultwork  (formerly Santana at Sandys )
used to work there over 10 yrs ago.
Holly  Rude who works at Sheridans was also there for a short spell ( I think she's had a short spell everywhere)


It must be over 10 yrs since it closed so I guess most of the girls have hung up their suspenders by now

Have a few memories of Santana, she was immaculate back then and still looking good now although guessing shes a couple of years older than stated age of 30, still looking good though!

Offline george r

Have a few memories of Santana, she was immaculate back then and still looking good now although guessing shes a couple of years older than stated age of 30, still looking good though!

just had her tits done even bigger ..stick 10 years on her age  is my guess ..her fake OTT moaning is not the best though..

Offline Trotter671

Would love to know where some of these girls are, did you ever see Honey?

If you mean Honey the petite Hawaiin girl - yep I saw her a couple of times when I first dipped my toe into this hobby - she was very good :wackogirl:

Offline licky

Whatever happened to Juliana and Holly? My first, my last, my everythings........

If you are talking about the Juliana that went on to work at TWL, SS and LM, she is still about, she doesn't advertise, shes not on a/w, she just has a few regulars that keep her going.
She let me down for our meet- I think she got pissed up instead so could not drive, so ive lost interest, no more comms since.

Offline Tonyg

If you are talking about the Juliana that went on to work at TWL, SS and LM, she is still about, she doesn't advertise, shes not on a/w, she just has a few regulars that keep her going.
She let me down for our meet- I think she got pissed up instead so could not drive, so ive lost interest, no more comms since.

thats probably the one....
Banned reason: Abusive to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline howrude

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 286
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I went a few times. Among the girls I saw were Julianna and a Brazillian girl called Tyler. Horny times!

Offline Duke of Earl


Offline sir wanksalot

Oh there were loads !

I started going there just before they launched their website and was dazzled by the girls who worked there.

Liberty
Brooke
Scottish Alex
Holly

Offline dubs

Oh there were loads !

I started going there just before they launched their website and was dazzled by the girls who worked there.

Liberty
Brooke
Scottish Alex
Holly

The website is still on archive.org (but turn speakers down before opening)

External Link/Members Only

Did Liberty have a twin sister?  Prada?

Offline McSwell

The website is still on archive.org (but turn speakers down before opening)

External Link/Members Only

Did Liberty have a twin sister?  Prada?

She did have a sister, I don't recall them being twins but maybe wrong on that.
Her name escapes me  but it wasn't Prada.

Offline kingkong69

WFB  brings back a few memories They were rival to Sandy's.. Girls and prices are very much same..

Offline lewisjones23

She did have a sister, I don't recall them being twins but maybe wrong on that.
Her name escapes me  but it wasn't Prada.

Prada does actually ring a bell with me - at least in her parlour days, Indie name was something different

nuts4you

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Angel in Blackpool,always told me she worked there,she was a good regular of mine for 5 yes.Alas she is no longer on Adult work anymore because she has a proper job now  :)

Offline Taff

Fond memories of a blond called Ellie at wfb, she was stunning

Offline sir wanksalot

The website is still on archive.org (but turn speakers down before opening)

External Link/Members Only

Did Liberty have a twin sister?  Prada?

Yep-she was called Prada

Offline licky

Libertys sister went on to be Caitlin at ss

Offline McSwell

Libertys sister went on to be Caitlin at ss

That's the name, Caitlin, it just wouldn't come to mind yesterdagthanks.

milo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Would love to know where some of these girls are

Cindy who was at WFB
External Link/Members Only
is on the website at GFE in Bury.
External Link/Members Only

Offline ravenelli

Scottish Alex was brilliant as was Ellie.There was a really filthy girl who enjoyed fisting.Can't say i got alot from it butit wasan experience.

jeanvaljean2000

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Cindy who was at WFB
External Link/Members Only
is on the website at GFE in Bury.
External Link/Members Only

 :lol: memories.  If only the time machine was invented  :dash:


Offline chrishornx

Sabrina Fox   on Adultwork  (formerly Santana at Sandys )
used to work there over 10 yrs ago.
Holly  Rude who works at Sheridans was also there for a short spell ( I think she's had a short spell everywhere)


It must be over 10 yrs since it closed so I guess most of the girls have hung up their suspenders by now

Sabrina still works and is on AW

Offline Normalbloke

Fond memories of a blond called Ellie at wfb, she was stunning
That brings back good memories. She was a great girl to keep you company
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline chandlerhandler

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,561
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
The website is still on archive.org (but turn speakers down before opening)

External Link/Members Only


Great link, that brought back some good memories!

Offline chandlerhandler

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,561
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
another link to add External Link/Members Only

I think the wayback machine might be my new favourite website!! wish it went further back though!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 08:13:24 am by chandlerhandler »

Pepsiii

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Nice link, takes you to the site but when you click the ladies profiles on the wonder babes site nothing displays except a blank screen.


The website is still on archive.org (but turn speakers down before opening)

External Link/Members Only

Did Liberty have a twin sister?  Prada?

VOLPONE

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Pepsii, it's working fine for me ....

VOLPONE

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Just clicked on 31st July 2005 and reminded myself how gorgeous Liberty was before that fucking ridiculous boob job....
I spent a fortune in that place, two or three visits a week.
Worth every penny  :D

Offline YorkshireGent

Fonds memories of Farrah (gorgeous indian girl) Cameron (stunning blonde) and Manisha (petit filipina) 

Offline tickle12345

Libertys sister went on to be Caitlin at ss

Caitlin was the first girl i saw at SS and my regular for many many years, absolutely amazing, its a shame no longer around....

Offline chandlerhandler

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,561
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Caitlin was the first girl i saw at SS and my regular for many many years, absolutely amazing, its a shame no longer around....

External Link/Members Only

Offline chandlerhandler

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,561
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
External Link/Members Only

Back to 2001, which is the last time I went to SS, I couldn't go enough back then to see Jessica!

totalizer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Did a two girl with Prada and Liberty in WFB in the weird (well they all were) room with the pillars around the bed. No interaction between them, but they were sisters. Saw Liberty many times after that in SS, but not went she went indy. Prada did become Caitlin at SS, but wasn't there for anywhere near as long as Liberty. Had one of my best sessions with Prada in WFB's though, last one of the day at 2030. She just wanted to get off, was fingering herself, eating her own juices, begging to be fucked, and harder, and harder. I'll see if the report has been archived in PN.

totalizer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Deleted, but still there in my archive.  My recollections were pretty good for 13 years ago so it must have been good.

Author:   totalizer
Location 2:   Swinton
Type of Visit:   Incall
Date and Time of Visit:   4th Feb Evening
Duration of Visit:   30
Amount Paid:   70
Recommended:   Yes

Click here to report a concern about this review

Click here for a PDF printable version
Details of Service Provider
Profile Name:   World Famous Babes 2 - click to view profile in a new window
Website:   External Link/Members Only
Phone:   01617977901

The Premises
Babes in Bury is getting busier. Had to wait a fair while to get in with Prada. Didn't fabcy Candise or Julianna really.
The Lady
Prada has had some great reports on her looks, but some mixed ones on her performance. I didn't have a problem with either. Her body is great, Trimmed rather than shaved bush, great tits (natural), very pretty and a nice attitude.
The Story
Have to say she was rather tardy, I was a good 10 minbutes waiting after a shower. It was the end of the day though.

Prada came in and went into a quick massage. Very nice I must say, she nibbled my ears and kissed me all over my back. Bum stroking and scratching my balls from behind. When I turned over I was ready for any thing.

Prada did a bit of a front massage but it was difficult as she was only using one hand. The other was wanker her pussy and playing with her clit non stop. Now this could put a few guys off, but it is a big turn on for me.

I turned her onto her back and gave a helping hand and toungue with her ministrations. She tased sweet and her trimmed bush made a change to the shaven pussies all the girls seem to have. She was beggin me (yes really) to stick more fingers up her as I lapped away. Managed 4, which surprised me.

I turned round trying to get into a 69 but she was bucking away and just grabbed and wanked my cock.

After a few more minutes of this I asked for some OWO. No problem and she lied down alongside me and continued fingering herself whislt sucking my dick. Well two can do this I thought and started to wank myself into her mouth, wiping my cock around her face, before she sucked it back in. I was getting pretty close to coming during this. She got even closer and came noisely as I grabbed her head and fucked her mouth.

Onto sex, which was a bit rushed as we were running out of time. didn;t take me long to come and even after 4 fingers he was very tight.

Having read some of Prada's reports this did not seem a typical punt and I was surprised and how raunchy it was. I was also impressed that even though I was almost on the point of coming she didn't back off and maybe cim was on offer, but was certainly not offered or discussed. Maybe worth asking ???

All in all a top punt.

Offline Rack Admirer

I remember Prada/Caitlin and Liberty well. I once had a belting session with Prada at Buntys.

Where are the Pradas and Libertys of today? You just don't find that combination of youth, looks and service in parlours any more. Maybe the odd one here and there but very rare.

Offline HKS15

External Link/Members Only

Back to 2001, which is the last time I went to SS, I couldn't go enough back then to see Jessica!

Even old Sandy herself is on the website as a WG back then  :lol:

Offline Shantaram

For those who want Juliana

External Link/Members Only

or

External Link/Members Only

Good man! That’s a cracking body.

Just to check though, my first punt was Juliana at WFB around 15 years ago and I remember having seen her in the Sunday Sport as a model. Can’t be the same lady, surely? Fair play to her if it is though as she appears in better shape now, if anything.

Offline Tonyg

For those who want Juliana

External Link/Members Only

or

External Link/Members Only


fantastic...... thanks for this, just need to find Holly now and I can ‘get the band back together’
Banned reason: Abusive to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sir wanksalot

WFB's was my favourite parlour for many years.

They were the first parlour to have a website which in those days was a massive development. Imagine having to choose whether to make the car journey or not based purely on the receptionist's description over the phone.

They also had so many beautiful girls on their roster (who ALSO provided a decent service) that it was possible to have a regular girl who wasn't even particularly well reported on.

In later years, WFB's had an annoying habit of recycling names for new ladies which sometimes causes confusion when comparing notes e.g. everyone usually raves about Holly (who I think was a Baywatch-type blonde) but before her was another Holly who was an absolute cracker.

Online smit1234

Can anyone screenshot a few pics of Julianna from SS for me please from the wayback site as my devices won’t open any of the pics? I know she’s busty Sophie Leigh but I’m curious to see what she was like back in the day.

Thanks chaps

Offline Rimtastic

Nice to see some pics of Danni at Sandys, she was fantastic at rimming

Offline Shantaram

Can anyone screenshot a few pics of Julianna from SS for me please from the wayback site as my devices won’t open any of the pics? I know she’s busty Sophie Leigh but I’m curious to see what she was like back in the day.

Thanks chaps

+1

Offline maximusgenitalus

Good man! That’s a cracking body.

Just to check though, my first punt was Juliana at WFB around 15 years ago and I remember having seen her in the Sunday Sport as a model. Can’t be the same lady, surely? Fair play to her if it is though as she appears in better shape now, if anything.
100% her

Offline maximusgenitalus

+1
She was at Babes Manchester and Funhouse in Birmingham not Sandys, originally Juliana, then changed to Jordan, also known as Pammie.
This is all I could find, also one of Holly for you Holly fans!






Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Shantaram

She was at Babes Manchester and Funhouse in Birmingham not Sandys, originally Juliana, then changed to Jordan, also known as Pammie.
This is all I could find, also one of Holly for you Holly fans!



Again, thanks very much. I remember the black and white one being WFB’s main pic for a while. Eee, I was young then.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 09:56:45 am by Shantaram »

Offline Shantaram

She was at Babes Manchester and Funhouse in Birmingham not Sandys, originally Juliana, then changed to Jordan, also known as Pammie.
This is all I could find, also one of Holly for you Holly fans!



Again, thanks very much. I remember the black and white one being WFB’s main pic for a while. Eee, I was young then.


Oops, somehow stuck my reply into the middle of your text.

Pepsiii

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Are all the links from wayback working with pictures when you click on them? Having problems when clicking on links from 2005 onwards