Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey Bell - Old Street  (Read 3541 times)

WHG

External Link/Members Only

Here we go, Gents: Yet another positive review for the lovely Honey.....

Comms: All good in this department. Contacted her through email on AW and received swift and cheery responses. She sent the postcode on the morning of the booking date.

Location: Honey's place is about a 10 minute walk from Old Street station. My phone led me into the middle of an area surrounded by blocks of flats. It was all plain sailing once I called and identified the building I needed to head to. The room itself is nicely decorated, spacious and tastefully lit (dimmed).

The Girl: Honey is pleasant to look at, facially. Maybe not the stunner I was expecting but, pretty attractive and has some nice features. Honey has a good body. Slim and firm (the tits are a good size but may have slightly on the saggy side.)
She was wearing black bra&panties and a light, see through gown. She's lovely to talk to, very smart and funny.

The Punt: Quick, light kiss on arrival and then she immediately went to take my coat and bag, which was a nice touch. Jumped into the well stocked shower after handing over the cash and small chitchat.
Out of the shower and the fun started with some light kissing and stroking. The light pecking gradually built up to deeper kisses and then to point where we kissing deeply, wrestling our tongues against each other grabbing each other closely. As someone who loves dfk during a punt, this was a high point in the punt for me. A major tick in the box for Honey here.

She kissed her way down, whipped off my towel and delivered a decent owo. She paid attention to the balls, whilst adding some saliva to the proceedings, while I thought about things like sheep, the threat of nuclear war, golf, Donald trump and my errands list when I got home, just prolong round one. When I ran out of things to think about, I gave in and just enjoyed the moment. It wasn't long round one was coming to a close so, Honey sucked me to completion with CIM.

Honey went off to the bathroom to spit out what she collected and freshen up. She came back and joined me on the bed, where we laid and chat about a whole range of subjects. The talk went on for way too long, which I think is more of a negative point for me rather than her. The overly long chat in between rounds during a punt seems like a recurring thing for me. Maybe I just need to be more assertive in that area.

Round two began with more full on dfk and groping and her playing with my cock to bring me back to life. After a few minutes of this, Honey reached to the side, grabbed a condom, safely put it on me and got into position (Mish). She did this all while kissing me long and deep, she didn't break away to sort out the condom or scratch me in the process. Fucking impressive.
I went downstairs for a little for some RO and then we fucked in mish for a while before she jumped on top for some cowgirl where she looked pretty damn good. She slammed herself down on me, causing me to climax hard. Some more kisses and cuddles, another shower and I was dressed and off.

After a few dodgy punts in the first few months of this year, I decided to stick with some safe bets and well reviewed girls (Lily Hart, Ellie Rose, Honey Bell) for my last three punts. I'm tempted to TOFTT, just to see if I find the thrill of a pleasant surprise within a punt.
If not, I could do a lot worse than Honey. You're sure to find a top gfe here.

WHG

Forgot to add: it was £150 for one hour. A little on the steep side when you consider other wgs are offering the same for less. But I would return though.

Offline Sinz

She is one of the consistent good service providers out there.

Glad you had a good time OP  :thumbsup:

Offline Romney

Thanks for the review.  Don't know why, but for some reason I've never heard of this one before.  She's definitely going on my HL.

Offline monstar

Nice review, thanks  :hi:

Need to see her next, she has been on my hotlist forever :thumbsup:

Offline kaj314

Thanks for the review.  Don't know why, but for some reason I've never heard of this one before.  She's definitely going on my HL.

Pretty sure she had a different name before

Offline Sinz

Offline PilotMan

Good review, plenty of detail.  :hi:

Sounds like a great SP; She's on the hot list.   :thumbsup:

Offline xSponge142

Thanks for the review , she has been in my hit list for a while I finally I went to see her this Monday , punt was very good. Honey bell and just Amelia probably are my two fav safe punts , deliver exact what they offered with passion  :thumbsup:

mrhappypants

A pure guess, but this wouldn't by Honey Bell's (Hazel Kitty's) sister returned to the fold would it?  She got great reviews initially but then went off the boil and returned home?  I am only guessing based on location and origin. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Sinz

A pure guess, but this wouldn't by Honey Bell's (Hazel Kitty's) sister returned to the fold would it?  She got great reviews initially but then went off the boil and returned home?  I am only guessing based on location and origin. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very unlinkely as Honey Bell is of Hungarian Origin and Aussie born