Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SeXy.RachelX - Coventry CV1  (Read 2114 times)

23 review(s) for SeXy.RachelX (7 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BuiltForSpeed

External Link/Members Only

WG - SeXy.RachelX. Profile photos attracted me to her - looked hot, and I'm a sucker for a Romanian girl (ex-gf was Romanian and the accent, the look all just do it for me)

Location: Coventry, CV1 (City centre), near Coventry Transport Museum.

Length of visit: 1/2 hr- £60

Pre-punt comms: All arranged by text. I had a work appointment cancelled on me and nothing to do for a few hours whilst in Coventry, therefore a short notice request. I contacted Rachel at midday and she replied within 5 minutes. Set up meet for 1:30PM (so I could grab a bite to eat first). Text when I was close and she gave me details to get in. Located in a shared apartment with at least Rachel and another girl (Blonde Jasmine I believe - External Link/Members Only who I saw walking around in bra & knickers in the living room as I walked past). Rachel greeted me in a skimpy play suit which showed off her tight little figure really well and asked who I'd come to see and on confirmation led me through a the hall to a bedroom at the end. Definitely the girl in the photos and IMO better in RL than her profile.

The punt: The room was sparsely furnished with two single beds pushed together almost covering 2/3 of the floor space. Window open to keep it cool. Sheets were basic but clean.

Rachel asked how long and i sorted the paperwork for 1/2 hour. She disappeared off and I started taking off my shoes and undoing shirt. She returned and said "still dressed?" in a joking way. She watched me from the bed then said it was her turn. She stood in front of the mirror facing it and slipped the outfit off with a cheeky smile. She's lovely and petite figure-wise - a size 6-8 but with a tight little ass and an amazing pair of pert (fake) boobs (approx C) although nothing ridiculous. Definitely suit her figure! She's tanned nicely with a little tattoo under her one boob and one near her crotch. Facially she looks a lot like Ariana Grande and has long brown hair to her lower back which compliments this reference. Her English is OK - you can hold normal conversation and make her laugh/instruct/ask politely.

The action started with me lying on my back and her kneeling over me, kissing my chest and down to my fella, where she proceeded to give a little lick of my balls as she raised her eyebrows and giggled then crawled back up so we were face-to-face with her ample tits rubbing my dick. This worked a treat and I was hard in about 10 secs. A point to note - she offered her boobs to me as she was on top and was happy for me to kiss and suck the nipples (her boobs really are spectacular if you're a boob man) but she appeared ticklish if you kiss her above this area - a tactic to avoid kissing? Not sure but I knew she wasn't offering FK.

She grabbed a mac out of the drawer and gave some superb OW keeping eye contact as she did it and looked sexy as hell as she smacked the now hard member against her tongue once or twice. I am an ass man by nature so I asked if I could play with hers whilst she carried on. Quick spin around and I was groping and licking in 69 like a thirsty lion!

She then asked what position - reverse CG I asked for and she laughed "You just want to watch my ass!" Yes, yes I did and boy was it worth it. Some great action in this position with little whimpers as she bounced away which will be a punting memory to stay with me for years to come. I asked her to go on all fours for doggie. Ponytail over her should, me banging away was fantastic and unlike some robotic Romanians she was pushing back into me and telling me to grab her ass hard. Christmas come early.

I felt my time was a-coming so I asked if we could finish standing. Bit of a language issue to explain but I basically carried her to the edge of the bed and then in the little space in front of the mirrored wardrobe instructed her to stand facing it, letting me slip in from behind. She REALLY loved that and was telling me to focus, moaning and groaning as I held her tits with my hands as I built up a rhythm. Not sure real or fake but she was whispering something under breath as she let out a little shudder. The tightness around me was too much and I blew. She climbed off and grabbed a towel from the wardrobe to put around her as well as helping remove plastic Mac from me to the bin with wipes.

She left the room and I got dressed. As I was putting on my shoes she came back in, saying she was going for a shower now as she was so hot. I joked she bloody well was  ;) She then led me to the front door of the apartment, and gave a little kiss goodbye and whispered "come back see me again baby"

Conclusion: Jem of a find, thanks to good review on this site I decided to try it on a whim. Absolute banging body if you're into petite with lovely ass and larger than normal tits. Or if you have a thing for Ariana Grande. Either way, you'll die penniless but with a smile on your face!

Bear in mind no FK and if you're comfortable with sharing a girl with only a thin bit of plasterboard between you and the living room in this location.