Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fiona - Organic Remedies - Baker St  (Read 9792 times)

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

OK, which of you selfish bastards have NOT been sharing?

Who's seen Fiona?  You sneaky buggers!

Fiona is a pretty Chinese, 5'7", size 10/12, late 20s/early 30s, curvy, normal figure with natural B/C cups with a bright red lip tattoo on her left breast.   Good English as she's been here a fair few years  :thumbsup:
Wait! I just had a scan back thru and Jonestown saw Fiona but says she had enhanced Ds, I'm pretty sure I had my hands and mouth all over a set of naturals... hmmm, fuck! Now I have to go back and check!   :thumbsup:

Anyways I was only after a relaxing, sexy massage so no idea if she's able to do any effective stuff.  She spent about 10 mins lightly working my back and legs before we had the conversation and agreed on 60 for FS, no oral as that's another 20.
The bodyslides were pretty good as she oiled us both up and then slid up behind my ear and kissed and nibbled.  After a few of those I turned my head as she came up and we FKd.   :thumbsup:
Snogging was not full on DFK but she likes to get her tongue into the action.   :thumbsup:
Got her to lie down and she liked me kissing and licking her body, happily mixing in FK.  I descended on her shaven puss and enjoyed a good while working her up into fits and lather with tongue and fingers.  Took her over the top with some high speed frottage before covering up and dipping in briefly in mish and doggie and then whipping off the cap to blow my load across her belly    :thumbsup:

Enjoyed this gal so much that I went back a few hrs later and we did a straight to the action 1 hr replay with more passion and more of her cumming; there was no denying to the other occupants of the shop that she was having a good time because her gasps and exclamations were a tad loud and no music playing.   :yahoo:
If you were there I'm not sorry if it put you off your stride  :lol:

30 for 30 extended to 40 for 40 + 60 extras
45 for 60 and 60 extras

A good result but alas she's a bit too big for me (like Ala was in Bayswater); she's not my unicorn but I'll enjoy riding this filly in the meantime.   :thumbsup:

She works Sundays and Mondays

Offline LLPunting

OK, went back to check out those titties and I'm still convinced they're naturals.   :unknown:

No massage pleasantries, we DFK'd and then I pressed her to the wall and diddled and licked her increasingly wet puss before going back for more DFK and then bent her over the table, suited up and "Awayyyy me hearties!"   :thumbsup:

We were over the table, on the table, by the table before the lads ran up the gangplank and I blew across her belly.  She drew me in to DFK and every time she sucked on my tongue my dick twitched, a surprisingly drawn out come.   :thumbsup:

Talking to her after she seems genuinely the sweetest thing and every kiss on the way out was DFK  :wacko:

Shit, did I fall in the drier on fluffy cycle?  Guess I needed a positive after yet another disappointment before the weekend (review of Naomi posted)

Offline sparkus

OK, went back to check out those titties and I'm still convinced they're naturals.   :unknown:

No massage pleasantries, we DFK'd and then I pressed her to the wall and diddled and licked her increasingly wet puss before going back for more DFK and then bent her over the table, suited up and "Awayyyy me hearties!"   :thumbsup:

We were over the table, on the table, by the table before the lads ran up the gangplank and I blew across her belly.  She drew me in to DFK and every time she sucked on my tongue my dick twitched, a surprisingly drawn out come.   :thumbsup:

Talking to her after she seems genuinely the sweetest thing and every kiss on the way out was DFK  :wacko:

Shit, did I fall in the drier on fluffy cycle?  Guess I needed a positive after yet another disappointment before the weekend (review of Naomi posted)

Now that's a review!

Offline Jayjay17

Think she’s gone on holiday now, tried calling them to ask for her but they she will be away for a long time

Offline LLPunting

Think she’s gone on holiday now, tried calling them to ask for her but they she will be away for a long time

Thanks for the update,
I was worried after they didn't mention her when I asked on Saturday.
Damn, I was hoping to make her a regular appointment.   Shoulda got her number.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 04:55:15 pm by LLPunting »

Offline rebelsurge

When they say she has gone for a long time that usually means they have left to go elsewhere
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline sparkus

When they say she has gone for a long time that usually means they have left to go elsewhere

"Sorry, she gone to China."

Months pass then "My new number is... x"

Online Jonestown

No it is true, she has gone back to china to be enrolled in the Chinese astronaut programme, she is expecting to be shot into space before the end of the year.

mikeuk88

I've seen Fiona on and off for 7-8 years, when she was first at Chichester Rent.
Lovely girl. Most likely she's moved to another shop.
Her name was Pink at The Cut, Waterloo. You can try to see if she's still there.

Offline LLPunting

Thx Mike for the lead.

Called the TCM @ The Cut and they gave the same story that she's back in China for a couple of months, supposedly back in December.

Do you recall her doing similar breaks and returns or was she always moving on?

Oh, and as you're so familiar, are her lovely titties real or fake?  My addled brain can't tell, although I've now seen the faded scars under her boobs and they don't look like the breast reduction scars I've seen before.

Ah well.

mikeuk88

That's possible she gone back to China for a couple of months.
I see her on and off, like 2 times a year sort of thing.
Not that regular. If she does pop up somewhere else, someone else on this board would probably make a report on her.

mikeuk88

She's been at Baker Street on and off for probably 5 years.
She doesn't seem to be the moving around type.
I've only known her at 3 places in the 7-8 years.
I though her boobies were real.
It certainly felt real. They are quite big.
I wasnt aware of the faded scars.
She was a little bit slimmer and prettier in her younger days.

Thx Mike for the lead.

Called the TCM @ The Cut and they gave the same story that she's back in China for a couple of months, supposedly back in December.

Do you recall her doing similar breaks and returns or was she always moving on?

Oh, and as you're so familiar, are her lovely titties real or fake?  My addled brain can't tell, although I've now seen the faded scars under her boobs and they don't look like the breast reduction scars I've seen before.

Ah well.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks mate, I suppose she could''ve had implants removed but seems unlikely considering how plump and unsaggy they are.

Offline sparkus

Original review says "natural b/c cups", which doesnt sound so big?

I did once see another busty staff at The Cut but she had a funny/shiny face. Am sure it was Pink (she complained I always saw YuYu and leant over to show her cleavage).

Offline LLPunting

Yup, they're a good handful; a nice sized orange not a grapefruit, so probably more a C than B.

(My erroneous mention about reduction was if she'd downsized from significantly larger, there's usually much more significant scarring for that.  But if she'd had implants removed and perhaps only been a cup or 2 larger then that might explain it)

Offline Qwerty69

When I saw her a few weeks back her tits looked good and felt real. She's a fairly tall chick. I banged her in the small shower cubicle at organic remedies. She has the best rack at organic remedies.

Anna I thought was shit.. European lady. No oral or f/s. Wanted 60 for b2b.
Lilly was good saw her two weeks back.... She alright looking as well, but she got jumpy as my phone rang, as I went to put it on silent.
Ruby isn't much of a looker... Couldn't get into the mood with her. Won't book her again
Tara (I think that was her name) by far gave the best b2b massage. Had to be careful as she nearly slipped my dick inside her with no rubber...she grinds her pussy right on ur dick..... But again I think she's left organic remedies. Petite girl

Don't know who else is rostered on. The roster on the wall as u enter is always wrong.

Offline Qwerty69

Has anyone ever come across any Indian / Pakistani / Bangladeshi massage palour with extras in London?

Offline LLPunting

When I saw her a few weeks back her tits looked good and felt real. She's a fairly tall chick. I banged her in the small shower cubicle at organic remedies. She has the best rack at organic remedies.

Anna I thought was shit.. European lady. No oral or f/s. Wanted 60 for b2b.
Lilly was good saw her two weeks back.... She alright looking as well, but she got jumpy as my phone rang, as I went to put it on silent.
Ruby isn't much of a looker... Couldn't get into the mood with her. Won't book her again
Tara (I think that was her name) by far gave the best b2b massage. Had to be careful as she nearly slipped my dick inside her with no rubber...she grinds her pussy right on ur dick..... But again I think she's left organic remedies. Petite girl

Don't know who else is rostered on. The roster on the wall as u enter is always wrong.

Thanks for the summary.

I liked Anna for her personality but after a second visit her services are very limited so definitely a Marmite thing and I won't be returning just for the smiles and conversation.  If she starts to offer FS or oral then I might go back but only for standard rates.
(I'll post this as an update on my review too)

Never tried Tara and perhaps never will now since no idea if she's returning.

Agree re Ruby and Lily, haven't been back for either nor Tina.

Apparently a "new" girl Air is there from Thailand but haven't been able to book.

Offline hawai5o

I was going for a second session with Fiona but when i phoned  yesterday  to book her i was told the same ,on holiday .
My first session with Fiona was last week and it was almost similar  to your second session as described above .   
Waited for her to enter the room ,greeted with DFK and her breath was super fresh then i whispered into her ears , i want to fuck you and its £60 ??  She just DFKd me.  Took off her KIT ,laid her on the table ,licked her pussy ,rimmed her ,licked her titties amazing ,i thought they were a gift from nature .Sex in various positions and popped in Doggy.
Very pretty girl and  very sweet ,tall  and the kind of body i love .
From what i've seen around the shops  , she's the  best looking girl  and great natural service ,nothing mechanical like many  Chinese girls . I am surprised to hear she's been around for few years !??
Thank you LLP for your discovery   and revealing all about her .
Damn ,another disappearance after LULU from Stratford Brothel .

Offline LLPunting

Damn Hawaii!  YOU BROKE HER!   :cry: :cry: :cry:  :vomit:
You made my new girlfriend go away!!!!!  :cry: :cry: :cry:   :wacko:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 09:39:43 pm by LLPunting »

Offline hawai5o

I am gutted as well ..
Went on my way and Fucked Sophie at HMN . More or less the same things done as with Fiona minus the DFK and the natural flow of things . Third  choice  at present if i had to choose on looks and service . Sophie is smaller in every way and wears glasses but she oozes sex appeal
She's been working there for around 5 years from what i heard .

Offline hawai5o

I hope she didn't get her P45 after your outing of her  :rolleyes:

Offline LLPunting

I hope she didn't get her P45 after your outing of her  :rolleyes:

Other girls are still there after being reviewed so wasn't me...

...unless of course the other girls are jealous they're not getting enough of this stud?   :rose:  ;) :dance:

Noooooo!  It's my fault!  I wasn't shagging the others enough to spread the love and happy batty!  :dash:

What can I say, once they roll with this papi dey don' wanna do widout my cobrabananajuice, y'hear me maahn?   :crazy:

Offline Qwerty69

Lol... I hope any new talent they hire is as good as Fiona & Tara.... And please God let them offer full service!!!

Offline hawai5o

There was a sexy looking girl manning reception last week , her name May . Anyone had the pleasure ??

mikeuk88

There's supposed to be a new thai girl called Claire as well.
Anyone tried?

Ruby is actually quite a nice girl. She used to work at Well Health in Paddington under the name Lucy.
Gives a decent massage and has a nice pair. She will go all the way as well.

Online Jonestown

Current Rota for This Week:-

Monday: Ruby, Tina, Anna, Air
Tuesday: Lily, Ruby, Tina, Air
Wednesday: Anna, Tina, Ruby, Lily
Thursday: Ruby, Anna, Lily, Tina
Friday: Suki, Lily, Tina, Air
Saturday: Lily, Anna
Sunday: Ruby, Tina

Offline LLPunting

Nice one Jonestown!
 :drinks:

Calling "Shotgun!"  On Air on Fri!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 01:36:04 pm by LLPunting »

Offline hawai5o

There's supposed to be a new thai girl called Claire as well.
Anyone tried?

Ruby is actually quite a nice girl. She used to work at Well Health in Paddington under the name Lucy.
Gives a decent massage and has a nice pair. She will go all the way as well.

If she's the same Lucy from Well Health  Paddington , Denman St ,also Dr&Spa?? , yes a  very nice Milf .

Offline hawai5o

Nice one Jonestown!

Sex is in the Air ?? :rolleyes:

Offline LLPunting

I think I hear Phil Collins warming up...

"I can feel it coming in the Air tonight..."

Online Mij

I am gutted as well ..
Went on my way and Fucked Sophie at HMN . More or less the same things done as with Fiona minus the DFK and the natural flow of things . Third  choice  at present if i had to choose on looks and service . Sophie is smaller in every way and wears glasses but she oozes sex appeal
She's been working there for around 5 years from what i heard .

So if Sophie is your third choice at the moment, may I enquire who occupies your top 2 slots? :)

Cheers,
Mij

mikeuk88

If she's the same Lucy from Well Health  Paddington , Denman St ,also Dr&Spa?? , yes a  very nice Milf .

Sorry, me bad. not Lucy.
By the way, personally, i'm not a big fan of Lucy. Not much to look at.
I should have said Emma.
Emma is Ruby. Emma is nice.

mikeuk88

Offline stampjones

Gutted to hear Tara has gone. She was great and I can only imagine what that tongue stud would do if she ever did owo. Havent seen her for a while. Always meant to go back but never did. Guess I never will now.

Offline Qwerty69

Current Rota for This Week:-

Monday: Ruby, Tina, Anna, Air
Tuesday: Lily, Ruby, Tina, Air
Wednesday: Anna, Tina, Ruby, Lily
Thursday: Ruby, Anna, Lily, Tina
Friday: Suki, Lily, Tina, Air
Saturday: Lily, Anna
Sunday: Ruby, Tina

Top man... Cheers for the intel...

leopardgecko

I'm very new to London and trying to figure out the massage scene. I see that Organic Remedies has 3 branches, but all reviews are of Baker St. Is this the only one to offer extras? I'm staying on Southhampton Row, so I'm curious. Thanks in advance

Offline hawai5o

So if Sophie is your third choice at the moment, may I enquire who occupies your top 2 slots? :)

Cheers,
Mij

1 KELLY .
2 FIONA

Hoping Noho will in time provide the Intel on number 2 .
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 09:09:55 pm by hawai5o »

mikeuk88

whos kelly? can you kindly enlighten us.

Offline hawai5o

whos kelly? can you kindly enlighten us.

Never heard of the infamous Kelly ???   Well she ain't now on active duty as she's more into managing the shop. Kelly ex Ching Xhiang , Swiss Cottage .

Offline stampjones

Never heard of the infamous Kelly ???
There are as yet undiscovered tribes in the heart of the amazon who have heard of kelly!

Offline sparkus

There are as yet undiscovered tribes in the heart of the amazon who have heard of kelly!

But not the journos who forced her to change her shopfront, thanks to here.

I did say months ago that she said to me "You're not one of these people who write rubbish about me on the Internet are you?" (When she didn't have her mouth full, as they say)

Offline stampjones

But not the journos who forced her to change her shopfront, thanks to here.

I did say months ago that she said to me "You're not one of these people who write rubbish about me on the Internet are you?" (When she didn't have her mouth full, as they say)
To be fair she doesnt exactly make it difficult for them to find reasons to complain the way she sits on her couch  :music:

Offline sparkus

To be fair she doesnt exactly make it difficult for them to find reasons to complain the way she sits on her couch  :music:

I think her displaying her vulva can be seen from Grace's rival shop over the road at 77.  Perhaps that's the point.

I once walked past and didn't go in and she banged on the window at me, outraged.

I note this is yet another thread about someone else which has been hijacked by her  :lol:

(if we're making lists she's probably in the 5-10 range of regulars for me)

Offline hawai5o

It goes to show even Kelly reads what is posted on here . :cool:

Offline sparkus

It goes to show even Kelly reads what is posted on here . :cool:

I've asked her (and others) where exactly it's 'written' and she didn't know precisely as she'd "only seen it on another customer's phone"  :dash: :dash: :dash:

mikeuk88

oh that kelly.
yes, i'm well acquainted with her.
she does have some interesting girls from time to time at her 66 shop.

Offline hawai5o

oh that kelly.
yes, i'm well acquainted with her.
she does have some interesting girls from time to time at her 66 shop.

You're not very forthcoming with intel&tips LOL:rolleyes: 7,8 years later and now you tell us about Fiona . :timeout:

mikeuk88

You're not very forthcoming with intel&tips LOL:rolleyes: 7,8 years later and now you tell us about Fiona . :timeout:

Fiona's been around on the fbsm boards along time ago. You can probably find it by searching Organic Remedies, Chichester Rents.
I think she was on the pnet massage boards before that. But pnet shut down the massage board section.
I still don't understand why to this day. The massage section used to be one of the most active sections on auto-censored.
Sorry, i'm very bad with reviews.
Problem is. i don't particularly like to slag off girls if i don't enjoy it. i might not enjoy it, but you might. don't want to damage a girl's reputation.
And i don't want to recommend girls if i really enjoyed it and think they are keepers in case they get too busy. Guess maybe i am a bit selfish in that regard.
I prefer to swap private messages these days with some people on the board.
If you prefer this form of communication, feel free to pm me anytime for tips and recommendations.
I tend to prefer the raunchy massage side of things, than just going to HOD or having a hj.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 01:55:26 pm by mikeuk88 »

Offline Qwerty69

Nice one Jonestown!

How was air? Was she hot? Only saw Lilly again yesterday.. As it was a toss up between her and Anna