Author Topic: middlesbroughsammie Middlebrough  (Read 1470 times)


1 review(s) for middlesbroughsammie (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Conker

External Link/Members Only

I have seen several times  before she disappeared from the scene last year, I have not seen her since because she is only doing outcall and I only do incall,

Sammie has a fantastic body and provides excellent services, she has a good attitude and is easy to get along with, she used to do special £50 for 30 minutes which was a bargain. Would definitely see again if she started offering incalls again.

Appearance - aways dresses sexy, lovely body, shapely bum, nice tits 7.5/10

Service- excellent and willing, best hand job I ever had, good sex , good bdsm .etc... 10/10

Attitude- Sessions Generally last longer than paid for, will always try and accommodate 10/10

Location/parking - used to have a nice private upstairs flat with good parking though that was before... was 10/10

Cost and value, paid £60/50 for 30 and £40 for 15. So decent for incalls , but she is not doing them at moment

« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 03:01:58 pm by Conker »

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
External Link/Members Only

I have seen several times  before she disappeared from the scene last year, I have not seen her since because she is only doing outcall and I only do incall,

Sammie has a fantastic body and provides excellent services, she has a good attitude and is easy to get along with, she used to do special £50 for 30 minutes which was a bargain. Would definitely see again if she started offering incalls again.

Appearance - aways dresses sexy, lovely body, shapely bum, nice tits 7.5/10

Service- excellent and willing, best hand job I ever had, good sex , good bdsm .etc... 10/10

Attitude- Sessions Generally last longer than paid for, will always try and accommodate 10/10

Location/parking - used to have a nice private upstairs flat with good parking though that was before... was 10/10

Cost and value, paid £60/50 for 30 and £40 for 15. So decent for incalls , but she is not doing them at moment

This is a pointless 'review' of someone you saw a year ago for incall and she doesn't do them anymore this means the location and fees mean nothing. Also a lot could have changed in a year.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 03:18:14 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline Conker

hows it pointless, She still does outcalls and it's possible that she will return to doing incalls in the future. Anyway I have a back log of escorts to review and I am going to do any that are still working

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
hows it pointless, She still does outcalls and it's possible that she will return to doing incalls in the future. Anyway I have a back log of escorts to review and I am going to do any that are still working

It's pointless imo because you haven't seen her in a year so don't know if she looks the same or performs the same as she did back then.  Recent reviews are more relevant  :hi:

Offline Conker

Well its the best I can do, if I get to fuck her again and anything has dramatically change I will update as appropriate

Offline waynekerr600

Has been pointed out before that she has a slight boy George look about her which is off putting.

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Well its the best I can do, if I get to fuck her again and anything has dramatically change I will update as appropriate

Reviews are very welcome so appreciate you taking the time to do them, just try do them not so long after the event  :hi:

Offline Conker

Well I do, now, review punts in a reasonable time frame, see my recent reviews of lucy x , sexy Savannah, littleblue 94x and lady insatiable. I understand how things can change with WG over a year or so but until either I or someone else does a more up to date review then this will be relevant review available.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 04:35:18 pm by Conker »

Offline Jibbi

I saw her before she disappeared, was an ok punt then. Did ring recently but she sounded quite bad, very rough sounding. Decided against progressing further.

Offline Dimond dave

Was this before or after her issues with the Colombian marching powder  :scare:

External Link/Members Only

I have seen several times  before she disappeared from the scene last year, I have not seen her since because she is only doing outcall and I only do incall,

Sammie has a fantastic body and provides excellent services, she has a good attitude and is easy to get along with, she used to do special £50 for 30 minutes which was a bargain. Would definitely see again if she started offering incalls again.

Appearance - aways dresses sexy, lovely body, shapely bum, nice tits 7.5/10

Service- excellent and willing, best hand job I ever had, good sex , good bdsm .etc... 10/10

Attitude- Sessions Generally last longer than paid for, will always try and accommodate 10/10

Location/parking - used to have a nice private upstairs flat with good parking though that was before... was 10/10

Cost and value, paid £60/50 for 30 and £40 for 15. So decent for incalls , but she is not doing them at moment