Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danni -- London Retreat  (Read 15450 times)

14 review(s) for londonretreat (12 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

vorian

In case you missed my remark on the other thread -----------

"I have a strange feeling you may have been on here before, time will tell. "

I take it you are suspicious, that this poster may have been a member under a different name, perhaps banned. If that is the case would it not be helpful to say who you think it is so they could be outed quicker.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I take it you are suspicious, that this poster may have been a member under a different name, perhaps banned. If that is the case would it not be helpful to say who you think it is so they could be outed quicker.

There are 100 possibilities, do you want the full list.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

vorian

There are 100 possibilities, do you want the full list.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks for clarifying as tempted as I am to say yes. Perhaps best on this occasion to leave it to your eagle eyes.  :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thanks for clarifying as tempted as I am to say yes. Perhaps best on this occasion to leave it to your eagle eyes.  :D

I am rarely wrong, you will learn that in time.    :hi: :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23177.msg342314#msg342314

vorian

I am rarely wrong, you will learn that in time.    :hi: :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23177.msg342314#msg342314

Indeed I saw that from admin, very impressed with everyone's powers of recall. I will bear that in mind for the future. :hi:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Out of interest what has that got to do with the post you are replying to Jim?

I think he is referring to the whole 'IF' clause in the post which   "called him out".

The difference being - JRC has been here a significantly longer time than most other members.

I might check out the london retreat....and as a general rule ofnthumb, I tend not to go for blurred pix...but I often make an exception with either English/British girls or reputable establishments.

Still, to each their own. Thanks for the review

Offline Jimmyredcab

I might check out the london retreat....and as a general rule ofnthumb, I tend not to go for blurred pix...but I often make an exception with either English/British girls or reputable establishments.

I have to agree with you, I am very wary of blurred pictures -------------- but LR don't take on ugly dogs, the girls are not always young but they are all quite attractive.  :hi:

Offline NIK

The post was not from a pro$$ie, it was from an establishment ----------------- not just any establishment but one that has been trading for 17 years.

NIK can confirm that they provide a very good service.    :hi:

Yes I have been to LR four times in all, the first many years ago, the last three all late last year, and each was a satisfying experience. I can confirm that all the women were decent looking and all were English - well one was a New Zealander, but you know what I mean.
Whether they ever employ EE girls or reject their applications or even if they have any applications I don't know.
Although it does cater predominantly for fetish they do full sex unlike some dommes, and they certainly don't suffer from dusty phone syndrome. On the contrary they seem to be very busy all he time.
I would highly recommend them.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes I have been to LR four times in all, the first many years ago, the last three all late last year, and each was a satisfying experience. I can confirm that all the women were decent looking and all were English - well one was a New Zealander, but you know what I mean.
Whether they ever employ EE girls or reject their applications or even if they have any applications I don't know.
Although it does cater predominantly for fetish they do full sex unlike some dommes, and they certainly don't suffer from dusty phone syndrome. On the contrary they seem to be very busy all he time.

I seem to remember they took on an EE girl quite a few years ago but she didn't last very long, good communication is essential when offering Domination related services.

vorian

I seem to remember they took on an EE girl quite a few years ago but she didn't last very long, good communication is essential when offering Domination related services.

I would imagine a lack of communication skills in this case would be potentially dangerous.

Offline smiths

LR have a generally good reputation which you and Jimmy have added to. Not my bag for that cost but they must get enough punters or they wouldnt of been around for as long as they have been obviously. ;)

Stealthshagger

Do they do borderline dangerous on request? I wouldn't opt for this stuff, but if you don't mind me asking...does it get to that? Respectfully I had assumed it was like that fetish documentary by broom field, where it's uniforms, spanking, feathers tickling the malteser mould, verbal abuse, tying up, discipline, peeing, etc. the slave and concentration camp scenes I found very surprising though.

It never ceases to amaze me how much I have to learn about what's out there in the  adult industry. Each to their own, I am not judging, and appreciate that it would be dull as shit if we all liked the same things.

Offline NIK

With the greatest respect you are Full of shit as usual Jimbo

I don't see girls who do back to back bookings but ones who shower between bookings . Price is not the issue but cleanliness is unlike your touting £200/hr skanks who can't afford even a baby wipe
 :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

They are far from skanks and they do shower.
Another thing about LR is that you can have 30 or 45 minute appointments should you wish.

Offline UltrasForLife

200 quid to be spanked by a random girl for an hour that you can't even see before booking. Oh, yeah, great. Next time Jim tries to teach someone how to punt and what to do with their lives - just post a link to here.  :dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

200 quid to be spanked by a random girl for an hour that you can't even see before booking. Oh, yeah, great.

When a brothel has been operating for 17 years it means that they are doing something right, they don't take on ugly girls who speak 6 words of English, I have been there maybe a dozen times and never had a bad experience.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

They are far from skanks and they do shower.
Another thing about LR is that you can have 30 or 45 minute appointments should you wish.

Can I also add that the flat is done out to 5 star standards, bathroom refurbished a month ago.    :hi:

Stealthshagger

At those rates I wouldn't go there to go to the toilet, to be fair.

Offline Jimmyredcab

At those rates I wouldn't go there to go to the toilet, to be fair.

Fair comment, your choice, I expect they will survive.    :hi: :hi:

Offline smiths

You keep thinking that if it makes you feel better, your controlled lowlifes have to do what they are told or they get sent back to their poverty stricken shithole of a country ------------- no offense meant.    :hi:

Depends on whether the WGs are being forced against their wills, the WGs you punt with at LR are controlled in the legal sense which is why their pimp can get done.

Your once again generalising it down to low life skanks as you view ALL WGs who charge under £100 an hour as having no choice but to do as they are told or else. That might be the case with some, but wont be the case with others in my view. The evidence of convictions also doesnt prove its a widespread problem as of yet anyway.

The reason many are here is exactly because they come from a poverty stricken shithole of course. :hi:

Offline NIK

I can only repeat what Jimmy says in that I've never had a bad experience there. If I went often enough doubtless I would. Of course LR isn't for everybody and this thread shows how different we are.
However if you like it a bit kinky from mild tie and tease through to heavy stuff this place is highly recommended.
Unlike many pro dommes these girls are attractive and you can have full sex should you so wish again unlike with so many pro dommes.
As for the rates considering it's decent premises in central London I think they are fairly reasonable. They are flexible with the timings too. You can have 30 or 45 minutes if you don't want an hour.

This thread actually reminds me of the howls of outrage when Jerry recommended Nicoletta at £200 per hour. I can only reiterate you could pay £500 an hour and not have as good an experience as she will give you.
Whilst I would no longer pay £200 for the unknown - indeed I'm currently not paying anything as I've just about finished - I would be wary of anyone offering services for less than £100 in central London.
It's actually very easy to shell out £100 in a provincial parlour by the time they've added the extra charges on.