Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Young Jade - Norwich (on tour)  (Read 1416 times)

13 review(s) for Sexy Young Jade (7 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Analist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£130 for an hour incall.
Jade made my HL after I saw  good reviews here and her service includes anal.
She's an attractive lady in her early 20s, slim and dark haired with nice shapely boobs and arse.
I've now seen her twice, first was a neutral. Although all services were on offer, she looked distracted and it was on the mechanical side. Kissing was a short peck, owo perfunctory and she almost flinched when vaginally penetrated. We attempted anal in Mish and spoons but I could tell her sphincter was not relaxed. Eventually got in by doggy, nice and tight. We had a little time afterwards for a chat and she said she was getting ready for the next booking. Slipped on a pair of jeans with no knickers, then a bra and top. I was a bit surprised- no shower in between? Perhaps she was having one after I left but why bother getting dressed just to see me out?
Upon reflection, I decided she had potential and was worthy of a revisit. I'd booked her late on the last day of her tour. I suspect she was suffering from the enthusiastic pounding of fellow UKP brethren that preceded me.
Second time around, I saw her on the 2nd day of the tour and at lunchtime. She remembered me from before and the service was much better. Kissing, OWO that became 69 and she enjoyed some deep fingering of her vagina. Condom on, sex with her on top was very good while playing with her erect nipples, then doggy. Asked for anal, no problem as she lubed up. Started out slow, then with deep strokes in prone bone with her lying on her stomach. Nice and tight but she eventually said she was getting sore. Fair enough, changed condoms and switched to mish in her pussy with her legs wrapped around my shoulders. After orgasm, had time for a short chat. This time, she put on a robe so I assume a shower was coming.
Based on the 2nd visit, definitely a positive. With these touring girls, there's a temptation for them to take as many bookings as possible. My advice - go early in the day while they're fresh.

Offline DangIt

Thanks for the tip-off mate.

Saw her mid-afternoon this week after reading your review - my experiences reflected your second meeting, so all positive from me.