Author Topic: Anna beauty - middlesbrough  (Read 3836 times)

Offline Liam020

Having read a couple of reviews on Anna beauty I rang up one afternoon and asked for an hour appointment with Anna (£45). Located on oxford road in Middlesbrough above a Chinese takeaway. I gather the road can get quite busy however it was midweek so was fairly quiet and you enter via a side entrance so can just slip in without anyone really noticing.

So I knocked at the door and Anna answered, very beautiful small Chinese/Thai lady I forget which she said. A little chat before we went in the room Anna appeared to get quite close to me as we chatted. In to the room and Anna said take all your clothes off and I'll be a minute. So I did and laid down. Anna asked if I wanted medium or hard I went for hard. The massage was good at times I did feel the pressure a bit much with it being hard but certainly got the knots out.

About 30 minutes in I'd say she told me to turn over so I was Facing her and she asked if I wanted he for £20 to which I agreed, began massaging me on the front in general, as she massages your front she leans over you getting her chest in your face which I did enjoy and as she got closer with cc swipes I started to get tingles and got hard just before she started on me and she wasn't half good at it building me up before eventually speeding up and had me exploding 45 minutes in, she had a smile on her face seeing my pleasure, mopped me up and finished off the massage. I left happy and would definitely return. Anna definitely puts you at ease and is very friendly.

In all £45 for the hour massage+£20 he which I didn't find to bad as I only had a 15/20 minute drive. Would have liked extras like b2b as Anna is stunning but thought best not to push it.

Would have seen sheng although don'tlike the idea of the anus touching so would feel a little awkward saying I don't want you to do that. Any suggestions for anyone similar? I considered Jenny from stockton however she appears difficult to get a hold of an is perhaps getting on a bit but I am tempted. Melissa in gateshead is also a temptation seen her picture and she is very pretty.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 09:32:41 am by Liam020 »

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Can you post a link so we know exactly who you're talking about ? A search for Anna beauty shows a different location to your review.

This may give you some tips. -

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jibbi

I'm guessing it's this one.
External Link/Members Only£20-normal-price-£40-/1241161924

Offline Liam020


Eyesonly

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yup sorry about that, this is the one External Link/Members Only
Saw Anna a while back excellent service no rush and was happy to go topless no extra charge  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 11:07:38 pm by Eyesonly »

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Saw Anna a while back excellent service no rush and was happy to go topless no extra charge  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only

I still think you're full of shit.... Obviously when you report this and I'm proven wrong I'll be banned  :unknown

Eyesonly

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

I still think you're full of shit.... Obviously when you report this and I'm proven wrong I'll be banned  :unknown

Now then you sad old cunt , what would you have left if you were banned from this, Nothing !  :D

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Now then you sad old cunt , what would you have left if you were banned from this, Nothing !  :D

The satisfaction of not seeing your pathetic comments.  I'm sure banned or not no one else will be subjected to them for long. Bye  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Liam020

Not going to lie she didn't seem the type to go topless haha but I guess it's possible