Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah - Amour - Wallsend  (Read 2908 times)

34 review(s) for SavannahNorth (32 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The Outsider

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I saw Savannah once at the very start of her career.  I’d guess it’s nigh on 10 years ago and was probably through Diamonds.  As I commented on the “Savannah comeback” thread, that booking was fine but I couldn’t understand the amount of attention she received in the years that followed.  So, fast-forward a little and I took the opportunity to see her recently on her return to action.  This was a half hour appointment for £60. 

Communications

Savannah is available either through Amour or on AdultWork.   I opted for the convenience of an agency booking and it was arranged smoothly by telephone with Amour and the address was sent over by text. 

As locations go, Savannah’s place wasn’t the easiest to find.  It turns out you can’t actually drive down the street.  So, despite my satnav assuring me that I had, “Arrived at my destination” it took a few minutes to actually do so.  I’ve been to posher houses, but for a “working flat” it was fine if a little sparsely furnished.   I wasn’t there to admire the cushions. 

First impressions

Savannah opened the door quickly and welcomed me inside.  I’d say she’s a little slimmer than I remember but she’s still very pretty.  She was wearing a bra and knickers with a little negligee showing off her toned figure. 

Main event

With money exchanged we were quickly kissing and enthusiastically so.   Savannah undressed me as we kissed and soon sank to her knees taking my cock in her mouth.  After a while we moved to the bed for more OWO, both of us now naked.  This was fantastically sensual, seductive and sloppy with plenty of licking and teasing. I let her continue with this for ages and she eventually got deeper and deeper, going hands free now and again.  I finally suggested we reach for a condom before I got too worked up.  Savannah went on top first and really got into it, with athletic bouncing and cheeky eye contact.  We swapped around a couple of times trying different positions with plenty of kissing along the way.  This was all much more accomplished than I remembered. 

Conclusion

Okay, I can now see what all the fuss was about!  Savannah is pretty, great company and very skilled.  She hasn’t been back long, but she’s certainly in the swing of it.  I probably won’t leave it quite so long for my next visit!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 12:43:33 am by The Outsider »

Online Kev3773

Great review, pleased to see she is still as good as ever. Finding it hard to get to see her due to her limited hours.  :hi:

Offline CELICA GT

Well Outsider you have beaten me to it for her first review on here, I saw her yesterday same 30min it was an off the cuff booking as I have one confirmed for the first week in October for 60min. I concur, she was great and her oral skills are exceptional, :dance: the 30min flew over!    :hi:
I'm off on holiday but if I get the chance I will do a full review   :drinks:

Offline CELICA GT

Great review, pleased to see she is still as good as ever. Finding it hard to get to see her due to her limited hours.  :hi:
I'm in the same boat but I was lucky yesterday I had a little window of opportunity which worked out for me. My booking in October with her has had to be meticulously planned, but after yesterday will be well worth it  ;)

Offline NotTooOld4It

I'll be seeing her at the weekend. Very much looking forward.  :rolleyes:

Offline The Outsider

Well Outsider you have beaten me to it for her first review on here...

You've got to be quick around here Celica!  If it's any consolation, I uploaded the review and went to index it only to be told it had been indexed already!  @virtualwaster beat me to it on my own review!   :lol:

Offline The Outsider

As I've said I didn't have the pleasure of seeing Savannah at her peak, but I've got no hesitation in recommending her now.  I don't think anyone who was worried she may not match up to their memories needs to worry. 

Offline CELICA GT

As I've said I didn't have the pleasure of seeing Savannah at her peak, but I've got no hesitation in recommending her now.  I don't think anyone who was worried she may not match up to their memories needs to worry.
+1  :hi

Offline foreverchanges

She's a class act. Her return may help a few NE punters finally obtain their ELKS T shirt...now there's a blast from the past. :yahoo:

SJL1892

Dying to see her but as I don't use AW to feedback I can't rack up the minimum of 5 positives needed to secure a booking! Wounded.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Dying to see her but as I don't use AW to feedback I can't rack up the minimum of 5 positives needed to secure a booking! Wounded.

Book her through the agency.   :unknown:

Offline Highlander

Was tempted but read that thread and decided not to see her based on your "not knowing what the fuss was about" attitude  :unknown:

Offline NotTooOld4It

Was tempted but read that thread and decided not to see her based on your "not knowing what the fuss was about" attitude  :unknown:

Think again. You'll miss a treat if you don't see her.

Offline The Outsider

To be honest that's why I booked her this time - to see what I'd missed!  When I saw her originally, she'd just started in the business.  Some girls hit the ground running and other improve over time.  Savannah became really popular and it puzzled me at the time.  I guess she grew into the role because I can now see what the fuss was about! 

StJamesLad

Cheers DavieMac, never thought of going through that route. 👍🏻