Author Topic: Alizee21 Durham  (Read 2247 times)


42 review(s) for Alizee21 (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline scubaman

External Link/Members Only

Wow just spent the best 90 minutes  with Alizee

After having a couple of failed attempts of trying to meet Alizee once she got her flat sorted and put her dates on AW I messaged and sorted a date and time great  :yahoo: (this was a full month in advance!)

AW message the day before to confirm and postcode and instructions sent.

Arrived at address and sent a text to say I had arrived and promptly got a reply with flat number.

So got to the flat door opened with out a knock and I was greated with the sight of the gorgeous sight of Alizze dressed in a pvc maid outfit  :wacko:

What happened in the next 90 mins was amazing took a shower to freshen up after a 2 hour drive then joined Alizee on the bed kissing followed by owo lots of eye contact then asked if I wanted to fuck followed  by pussy or ass  :crazy: no contest ass it was  :wacko: first round didn't last long but when you are fucking a fit 20 something year old up the arse it doesn't take long!

So rounds 2 3 & 4 followed a similar pattern mainly going for the ass before finally going for her pussy.

To conclude Alizee is an absolute star and I can't wait to see her again

Offline toon972

Yeah she is a good girl. Four rounds ffs, it would take me four days to do that.  :wacko:

Offline Shutty238

External Link/Members Only

Wow just spent the best 90 minutes  with Alizee

After having a couple of failed attempts of trying to meet Alizee once she got her flat sorted and put her dates on AW I messaged and sorted a date and time great  :yahoo: (this was a full month in advance!)

AW message the day before to confirm and postcode and instructions sent.

Arrived at address and sent a text to say I had arrived and promptly got a reply with flat number.

So got to the flat door opened with out a knock and I was greated with the sight of the gorgeous sight of Alizze dressed in a pvc maid outfit  :wacko:

What happened in the next 90 mins was amazing took a shower to freshen up after a 2 hour drive then joined Alizee on the bed kissing followed by owo lots of eye contact then asked if I wanted to fuck followed  by pussy or ass  :crazy: no contest ass it was  :wacko: first round didn't last long but when you are fucking a fit 20 something year old up the arse it doesn't take long!

So rounds 2 3 & 4 followed a similar pattern mainly going for the ass before finally going for her pussy.

To conclude Alizee is an absolute star and I can't wait to see her again

A star well & truly born. See she's got a week in London then nearly booked up until November!! Might be the beginning of the end for us lads up here. Let's hope she sticks around the North East. (Ps 4 rounds?? Wtf??)

Offline scubaman

(Ps 4 rounds?? Wtf??)

Just to clarify I'm not a super stud far from it! It just happens that we would have 5 to 10 mins of fucking followed by a rest then more fucking only shot my load twice.

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Just to clarify I'm not a super stud far from it! It just happens that we would have 5 to 10 mins of fucking followed by a rest then more fucking only shot my load twice.

Pleased to hear it, I was about to hang my condoms up  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline CELICA GT

A star well & truly born. See she's got a week in London then nearly booked up until November!! Might be the beginning of the end for us lads up here. Let's hope she sticks around the North East. (Ps 4 rounds?? Wtf??)
I'm meeting her straight after a holiday, 30min, wishing I'd booked 60min now!
Nice review by the way  :drinks:

Offline toon972

Just to clarify I'm not a super stud far from it! It just happens that we would have 5 to 10 mins of fucking followed by a rest then more fucking only shot my load twice.

Phew!

Offline NotTooOld4It

Yeah she is a good girl. Four rounds ffs, it would take me four days to do that.  :wacko:
More like four weeks for me.

Offline CELICA GT

More like four weeks for me.
Ditto and just glad I can get the opportunity,  time and money allowing  :hi:

Offline monstar

A star well & truly born. See she's got a week in London then nearly booked up until November!! Might be the beginning of the end for us lads up here. Let's hope she sticks around the North East. (Ps 4 rounds?? Wtf??)

I'm meeting Alizee for couple hours during the London tour and reading up on her reviews again. I'm ready for her lips  :wacko: